Author Topic: A little request  (Read 757 times)

Offline Arrangerpassion123

A little request
« on: February 28, 2017, 08:14:13 AM »
Hello everyone! I am a partially blind PSR-s770 owner! I am from Italy and I would like to have an english spoken tutorial on how to create samples for my Keyboard using YEM! I looked on YouTube! There is a lot of tutorials talking about this... but most of them are written and not in English! Most of them are in Bahasa, Indian, Arabic, Persian, Turkish.... I cant understand those oriental languages!!!
Can someone please guide me on a SLOW, ENGLISH-SPOKEN step by step tutorial? I would be very glad!
Thanks,
Umberto
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:57:20 PM by Arrangerpassion123 »

Offline Enildo

Re: A little request
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:19:19 PM »
I do not know what "FREAKING" means, I just hope it's no offense to people of other races.
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 06:49:50 PM »
For Enildo: Freaking is not a racist word! I only don't know why there is no English tutorials that show you how to sample. the word "Freaking" is referred to the tutorials which are spoken in languages that I don't understand! Not trying to offend anyone of you guys!

Online Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 07:04:52 PM »
Hi Umberto,

I'm glad to see that you removed the word in question from your first post.  While it would not offend any particular race of people, it most certainly would offend the ladies on our forum as well as some of the men!
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 03:51:27 AM »
Ok! Anyways... to avoid going off topic.... is there someone who can post a video tutorial on Youtube on how to make samples for the S770 in English?

Offline Enildo

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 05:16:42 AM »
For Enildo: Freaking is not a racist word! I only don't know why there is no English tutorials that show you how to sample. the word "Freaking" is referred to the tutorials which are spoken in languages that I don't understand! Not trying to offend anyone of you guys!

Thank you Umberto. Nor am I an Arab, nor do I have any relatives or friends. Regarding the word quoted, I just asked, why should we maintain respect for this forum that brings together people from various countries.

I'm glad you're here and I want to exchange experiences with you!

Success,
Enildo
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 05:31:35 AM »
Thank you Umberto. Nor am I an Arab, nor do I have any relatives or friends. Regarding the word quoted, I just asked, why should we maintain respect for this forum that brings together people from various countries.

I'm glad you're here and I want to exchange experiences with you!

Success,
Enildo

Hey Enildo, I can also speak Brazilian Portuguese.... so it is an advantage for you. If you make a slow, spoken tutorial on how to sample and send me the link, I would be very glad! So can you please do it for me?
Thanks,
Umberto

Offline Enildo

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 05:32:00 AM »
I do not know if you saw these videos. They explain very well and simply.
You can watch and if not what you want, you can ask questions with the members of the forum to reach their goal or watch other videos.

The first video is in English. The second video is in Portuguese, but if you turn on the "Subtitles" you will be able to understand what is being explained.

Good luck,
Enildo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMNvEz5Xhe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKTgYGoPxvs&list=RDEKTgYGoPxvs#t=297
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:35:12 AM by Enildo »
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

Offline Enildo

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 05:40:25 AM »

This third explains other details of the YEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unPLzCZTphY
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 05:41:44 AM »
I do not know if you saw these videos. They explain very well and simply.
You can watch and if not what you want, you can ask questions with the members of the forum to reach their goal or watch other videos.

The first video is in English. The second video is in Portuguese, but if you turn on the "Subtitles" you will be able to understand what is being explained.

Good luck,
Enildo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMNvEz5Xhe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKTgYGoPxvs&list=RDEKTgYGoPxvs#t=297
I'm sorry, Enildo, but the links don't open! It gives me an error saying "Could not reach the website"!
What can I do?

Offline Enildo

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 05:46:18 AM »
I'm sorry, Enildo, but the links don't open! It gives me an error saying "Could not reach the website"!
What can I do?

Try again. I fixed.
Psr s970 - The best PSR!