If I understand your question... the answer is YES.
How to do:
1. Export Content by category of instrument / Voice Type eg; Synth, strings, pad, Brass, etc (select each Voice by type and export as a group)
2. The Export Content will be saved as a .ppf Project File
3. Once you have exported all Voice groups create new packs. (if you have saved 4 different Voice categories create 4 new packs and name them, eg, Synth, Strings, Pads, Brass, etc
4. Load the Voices you saved that match up with the pack names (the .ppf Content you saved)
5. When you load these packs into your keyboard, they will be organized by Voice type / category similar to how the Preset Voices are organized.
6. You might put a prefix on the pack names, eg; P-Synth, P-Strings, P-Pads, P-Brass just to have a distinction from the Preset Folders