I have now updated MixMaster 514 to address the following issues:
* Fixed an error in Randomize Note Lengths and Randomize Start times.
* Modified the portamento control definitions in Insert Controller.
* The cause, and not just the existence, of common errors is now generated for these errors:
Error initializing output device-it is already in use and cannot be reused.
Playing the sound failed.
Only one load allowed.
File not found.
Open File (destination) not successful.
Unknown file format.
Bad File: Error loading file.
Not enough memory or resources.
An invalid parameter was passed to this function.
Invalid event type.
Invalid event data.
More than one sequence number.
Bad key #.
Bad event number.
Delete not allowed for NoteOff and similar events.
Bad type of controller-event.
Bad value of new note.
Bad parameter for smpte offset.
Transpose steps result in bad note-values.
Bad quantisize parameters.
Eventlist out of range.
* Edited Lyric View Insert on how to paste text from clipboard.
* Auto Revoice in Process Multiple Files was not updating for PSR-S770, PSR-S670, PSR-S970, XG, or GM. To Install the updated version:
Please use Start/Control Panel/Programs to remove any existing version.
Then download http://psrtutorial.com/MB/zips/MixMaster514.msi
Double click on the downloaded file.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
MixMaster does not revoice the OTS settings. You can use Jorgen's OTS Editor for this: http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/software/otseditor/otseditor.zip