Author Topic: "Night-Design" for PSR-S770/970 Sticker  (Read 1177 times)

Offline frankmusik

"Night-Design" for PSR-S770/970 Sticker
« on: February 17, 2017, 09:53:50 AM »
Dear PSR-S970/770 Owner,

Because on request of Mr.Chandler from GB a PSR-S970 User we tried to solve the Problem of " black buttons on black background" a little bit :-)

We designed a "Night-Design" Sticker adhesive so it's easier to use the keyboard in not lighted area.
We built it as minimal so no button description got loose!

I hope it helps PSR-S970/770 Players

Greetings from germany
frank steinbrecher

PS: It is like a Mobile phone protector .. so just lay it on the display, press it .. remove bubbles  -- or not :-)  you can remove it and leave it again remove it ...

HERE on eBay the Set with volume protect, Modulation/Pitch Assignable Buttons protect, and Display in Night-Design
www.ebay.de/itm/201822556167 (ebay translates our auctions in roundabout 7-10 days usually)
Tyros Support in Germany

Offline travlin-easy

Re: "Night-Design" for PSR-S770/970 Sticker
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 10:41:41 AM »
Very ingenious. I never experienced a problem of not being able to see the buttons, mainly because of the custom console I designed and constructed that has strip lights that illuminate the keyboard.

Cheers,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Enildo

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 01:00:03 PM »
Dear PSR-S970/770 Owner,

Because on request of Mr.Chandler from GB a PSR-S970 User we tried to solve the Problem of " black buttons on black background" a little bit :-)

We designed a "Night-Design" Sticker adhesive so it's easier to use the keyboard in not lighted area.
We built it as minimal so no button description got loose!

I hope it helps PSR-S970/770 Players

Greetings from germany
frank steinbrecher

PS: It is like a Mobile phone protector .. so just lay it on the display, press it .. remove bubbles  -- or not :-)  you can remove it and leave it again remove it ...

HERE on eBay the Set with volume protect, Modulation/Pitch Assignable Buttons protect, and Display in Night-Design
www.ebay.de/itm/201822556167 (ebay translates our auctions in roundabout 7-10 days usually)

Congratulations Frank! This is a huge problem when we play in dimly lit environments or when we put a searchlight in our direction.
You can not see anything! I think it's a fault from Yamaha, because the "Styles and Voices" buttons have a gray color that contrasts with black.
If I lived closer, I would buy one for my s970 for sure. Hug!

Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

Offline Aquilauno

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 01:12:23 PM »
why not do it with phosphorescent or fluorescent background too?
an infrared lamp (wood lamp) would highlight the keys  ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 01:17:32 PM by Aquilauno »