Author Topic: How to display karaoke words on large screen for audience participation  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Jim Turner

When I play my Tyros 4 for a karaoke singalong, it would be good if the audience could see the words on a large screen.  How do I go about it?  We have a projector and a large screen in our recreation room.  Which lead do I need to purchase?  Any advice will be gratefully received!  Thank you.

Jim

Offline Dick Rector

Re: How to display karaoke words on large screen for audience participation
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:55:43 AM »
Video out (or whatever it is called on the T4) to video in on the projector. Lead depending on the plugs.
Dick
PSR-2000 and PSR-S950

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 06:46:07 AM »
When I play my Tyros 4 for a karaoke singalong, it would be good if the audience could see the words on a large screen.  How do I go about it?  We have a projector and a large screen in our recreation room.  Which lead do I need to purchase?  Any advice will be gratefully received!  Thank you.

The T4 supports VGA out, and video out. All you need is a projector or TV which supports one of those inputs, and they almost all do. You shouldn't have any problems hooking them up. I do it all the time.

Video out is simply an RCA cable which normally has a yellow plug, but in fact any color will do.

To tell the keyboard which output you're using, it's in Function>Screen Out.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Jim Turner

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 07:45:49 PM »
Thanks fellas!  I knew that you would come up with the goods.

Jim