Author Topic: Bye bye 9000 hello s900  (Read 619 times)

Bye bye 9000 hello s900
« on: December 17, 2016, 12:48:42 PM »
Well today I bit the bullet and got me a very tidy S900.

Now before you all go shouting "WHAT DON'T YOU KNOW THEIR SCREENS FAIL"

How many of these boards have actually been made? A hell of alot more than the screens have failed on.

Well this board is a bit more special in that when I saw the advert on Gumtree ( and ebay but will gloss over that) I contacted the seller, and after a few emails (also asking if the screen had ever been replaced) I picked it up today, around a 5-6 hour round trip from Burnley to Lincolnshire.

Well got to the sellers address, was talking about how I used this site to download styles for my old 9000 and 1500, only for the seller to then inform me, not only does he know of the site, but it was in fact Brian Miles who I also have his style  collection.

So I do belive I had a good S900, and oh my does it sound it too. I don't know how I got by without SA sounds, but now have been bitten by them I won't want to go back.

Thank you Brian (if you read the forums) was a pleasure meeting you, and hope you have a lovely Christmas too.

Now, must get back to the keyboard, its reinvigorated the passion i have for playing keyboards.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 12:50:52 PM by simondhopkins »

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Bye bye 9000 hello s900
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 08:23:13 PM »
Hi Simon,

I'm glad you're enjoying your new PSR-S900!   :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page