Author Topic: Error initializing regist backup  (Read 1098 times)

Offline marcos_83_ma

Error initializing regist backup
« on: October 12, 2016, 11:06:37 AM »
Hello. My psr s910, have a error power on.

Force Format Mode

Initializing regist backup

Help!!!!!

Offline Wally Z

Re: Error initializing regist backup
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 09:51:32 AM »
Try factory reset. Although I'm not really sure what the problem is you're referring to. ;D
Amateur- A person who engages in a study, sport, or other activity for pleasure rather than for financial benefit or professional reasons.
Here's some of my compositions.

Offline marcos_83_ma

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 09:52:10 PM »
A reset was done to the keyboard and it continues to be equal, I press button start/stop + power on. Also I right now install it the firmware version 1.30 and stick at the same thing.

That can I do?

Help!!!!

The problem began when all of a sudden to  being playing, a message appeared to me, I do not remember which, and I gave him than no, and the few minutes the keyboard It went off.

Some believe that it is the mother board.

Help!!!

Offline thekeyhero

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 07:36:42 PM »
It has been completely formatted, it's as if you've taken your keyboard from the store. You entered the test menu and performed the number #67 - Factory Test
Any messages like "Turn it off and on, and try again"? I have already reported this error, it happens when the USB device is "busy". Try to restore it again from the test menu, or downgrade the software. Remove all pedals, microphones and external drivers if they are connected, if you do not succeed, look for a technical support

Regards
thekeyhero
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 07:47:51 PM by thekeyhero »