Author Topic: Drum fill multipad  (Read 13254 times)

panguyen

Drum fill multipad
« on: March 28, 2016, 03:37:22 PM »
Hi everybody,

I am thinking about using Multipad to drum fill an accompaniment instead of using the variation fill integrated in the style.
Sadly I don't find any drum fill multipad preset neither on my PSR-S910 nor online downloads.

So :
1. Is it possible to use multipad control for drum fill ?
2. Where can one find multipad drum fill files and/or how to create multipad drum fill files ?

Thank you in advance for your guidance.   

Offline MBedesem

Re: Drum fill multipad
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 06:40:48 PM »
You can use PadMaker-Midi to make miltipads from midi files or PadMaker to make them from styles.

For a rhythm fill in you would want to set the Follow Chords setting = No and the Repeat =No.

See: http://psrtutorial.com/MB/bedesem.html for these free programs.

Regards,

Michael

Michael P. Bedesem
mpb@vermontel.net
http://psrtutorial.com/MB/bedesem.html
Tyros 5

Offline Joe H

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 07:35:05 PM »
panguyen,

I have tens of thousands of MIDI phrase Loops and Drum Loops.  I haven't had a chance to check these Drum Fills but you might give them a try and see if any of them work for.  You can load them into PadMaker-Midi to audition them and make Pads out of the ones you like.  And let us know how it goes. 

I don't always share my files like this with new members... but I see you are a Supporting Member, so I am happy to share with you.   :)

See attachment.

Joe H

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 07:39:50 PM by Joe H »
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

The following users thanked this post: dixie, XeeniX, deepsae48, panos

techlectics

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 09:17:31 PM »
panguyen,

I have tens of thousands of MIDI phrase Loops and Drum Loops.  I haven't had a chance to check these Drum Fills but you might give them a try and see if any of them work for.  You can load them into PadMaker-Midi to audition them and make Pads out of the ones you like.  And let us know how it goes. 

I don't always share my files like this with new members... but I see you are a Supporting Member, so I am happy to share with you.   :)

See attachment.

Joe H

Thanks for sharing the drum fills, I've been looking for them also.

Offline ticktock

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 03:14:19 AM »
panguyen,

See attachment.

Joe H

Hi Joe,

I'm not a supporting member and feeling guilty when downloading your file. So, I will become a supporting one within 1 week or 2 (get to pick the payment options).

Hope you don't mind, and thank you for sharing.

Ted

Offline Joe H

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 03:27:57 AM »
You all are welcome.

Ted,  It's good to become a supporting member by buying a USB stick from Joe Waters.  You can get info on the home page of the PSR Tutorial website.   Supporting members are how the forum gets paid for.  You can make a donation, but Joe W. likes to give something in return for our support of his website and forum.    So getting a USB stick Style Collections makes us all winners here!

;)

Regards,
Joe H
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 08:43:34 PM by Joe H »
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 03:47:14 AM »
Hi Joe,

Thank you so much.  I just downloaded your drum fills.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 03:54:25 AM »
Hi Ted,

Thank you for wanting to become a supporting member.  It's members such as you and all the other supporting members that sustain this wonderful website.

The world is full of takers and not enough givers.  I wish more members thought exactly as you do.

Once you become a supporting member, other forum boards will be available to you as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Mark Z.

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 11:28:09 AM »
Hi Joe ,

Thanks for the Drum Fills . I am sure that I can use them .

MarkZ.

panguyen

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 05:06:51 PM »
Hi folks,

My sincere thanks to MBedesem and Joe H for your detailed guidance and work materials in reply to my issues.

I will come back as soon as I can perform some concrete creations.   

Kind regards;
Phan@nh

Offline ticktock

Re: Drum fill multipad-Supporting member
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 05:06:15 PM »
Hi Joe and Roger,

I've just become a supporting member. Thank you for your advice.

Ted

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2016, 06:29:21 PM »
Hi Ted,

Thank you so much for becoming a supporting member of this fantastic website.  When you have time, please visit the Charter Members boards to discover other treasures available to you here!
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Offline Arnak

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2017, 06:14:41 PM »
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the drum fills. ;D

Martin

bmarcill

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2017, 06:36:01 PM »

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the drum fills

ben

Offline XeeniX

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2017, 08:51:11 PM »
Joe H,

You made me a happy camper, thank you very much. Too busy atm with err q few other things ;) These fills however will be checked and used as a distraction when the other things are getting to boring. Still need to check my AD2 pack as well as there are a lot of midi drum loops inhere as well. Hmm, need more hours in a week :D

regards,
Peter

jm

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2017, 11:37:19 AM »
Thank you Joe :) I have downloaded also.
Have a great day
jm