Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > The Next Yamaha Keyboard

PORTAMENTOO!!!!!!

(1/14) > >>

metcam:
Request for all future new arrangers  from Yamaha:

Portamento on sampled Custom voices:

Yamaha : wake up please and make PROFESSIONAL PORTAMENTO on new arrangers.
There is a lot of musicians from Eastern Europe,Balkan,south east Europe ....and every were else who need PORTAMENTO same as KORG PA arrangers or DX models....
For a lot of musicians wil be a BIG reason to bay NEW Tyros6 or whatever is going to be named...

Since """psr9000PRO""" we keep asking you (Yamaha) and for some reason YOU don't LISTENING.

Please Give as PROFESSIONAL PORTAMENTO!

Thank you Yamaha.

FantomX:
The new Yamaha PSR A3000 Legato and Portamento is similar to Korg models, currently is the sole arranger of the Yamaha has so! This makes the Yamaha PSR A3000 best arranger from Yamaha in my opinion (I wanted the same thing and I)

travlin-easy:
The feature is already in the keyboard, and can be utilized by the foot pedal. Press the direct access button, then step on any of the foot pedals you have plugged in, and scroll down the list. It's that easy.

Ask and ye shall receive,

Gary 8)

metcam:

Offcourse Feature is there.

Questions how good is compare other competitors. NOT GOOD.

The Portamento on all Yamaha arrangers are very poor.

Regards.

tyrosaurus:
Hi Metcam,

I don't use portamento much myself, but just out of interest, in what way is the Yamaha implementation different to Korg's, and what are the additional features of 'Professional Portamento'?

Perhaps you can point me to a YouTube video which shows what you want to see on Yamaha keyboards.

Regards

Ian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version