Author Topic: PSR S700 : Yamaha Voice & Style Expansion Pack - Indian 2  (Read 3067 times)

BabaRon

PSR S700 : Yamaha Voice & Style Expansion Pack - Indian 2
« on: May 29, 2015, 09:01:26 AM »
All,

Would someone please update me on how can I use "Yamaha Voice & Style Expansion Pack - Indian 2" on S700? or any workaround to use it?

Please help...

Thanks

Offline DrakeM

Re: PSR S700 : Yamaha Voice & Style Expansion Pack - Indian 2
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 09:24:23 AM »
Hello BabaRon,

Welcome to the PSRTutorial forum. ;D

There is no work around to get the Pack to work in your keyboard. :(

I have a S950 keyboard but I am not all familiar with the music of India and how it should sound, someone with a S950 keyboard could revoice the styles in the pack with older voices that are in your keyboard and then you could use the styles after you convert them to SFF1 format. To "convert" the styles from SFF2 format (which is what the S950 uses) to SFF1 format to use them in your keyboard, there is a free program to do the conversion and is pretty easy to use also.

So, has anyone tweaked any of these styles for use in the older keyboards?

Regards
Drake
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:26:56 AM by DrakeM »

Offline rizkhancnn

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 01:46:36 PM »
You need to extract .yep expansion pack to make them in style format, then use sff2 to sff1 converter to be able to play them on s700/s900

Offline rizkhancnn

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 01:48:22 PM »
You need to extract .yep expansion pack to make them in style format, then use sff2 to sff1 converter to be able to play them on s700/s900

Offline beebs

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 03:24:09 AM »
Trying to ask a little advice here from owners of S700 if you might know how to solve this:

Only had the PSR-S700 a few weeks and would appreciate some advice from guys well entrenched with it.
Putting together a backing track using just style & chords.  I have managed to get the first verse together as per
page 162-on of the manual.    How do I repeat all the info again for the 2nd verse (same as first).
Surely one doesn't have to just follow on line for line repeating what was on the first verse?

I thought it might have to do with punch in/punch out but that's a correction process only yea?
What would be your advice guys?    Rgds   Robert