Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
PSR-E Series / Re: Is hte PSR-E363 worth buying in 2024?
« Last post by ChrisH on Today at 10:08:36 AM »
Hi Toril

I also had a memory issue with amount of user space for styles. (Dunno if you have tried the Style collection under STYLES/OTS  posted under "oldies" by Charley but they are song based rather than "style" based and are VERY close to the originals so you can recognise the song just from the intro)  I use them rather than MDB files!)  Even on my old S650 I can get at least 30 song based styles with it's limited memory. They are only SSF1 files but still sound unbelieveable ..well worth trying!!!

Chris
obviously by recording a midi song directly to Genos 2 and editing it with Cubase you can find all the parameters.
These photos are the setup on the Genos 2

Good morning guys and thanks for being interested in my question!!! So I try to be clearer. When I record a new track (e.g. some piano measures) from Genos 2 to Cubase , doing parameter editing in the Cubase track should show up all the sysex messages containing Program Changes, Controllers, System Sysex starting at F0,or from 43 ending at F7. Instead I can't find anything other than the notes entered. I am attaching some pictures of what I am claiming. I hope I can understand why nothing works....
PSR-E Series / Re: Is hte PSR-E363 worth buying in 2024?
« Last post by Toril S on Today at 08:55:26 AM »
Thanks Mark and Chris! Thanks for reminding me Chris😀 All this is true. Dedicated buttens are much better for me. The price and size is tempting, but I will pass😀
Forgot to say: a number of things are different, not just SysEx.
Genos2 / Re: Saving custom registrations from SX900 to Genos2
« Last post by JohnStarbuck on Today at 04:40:35 AM »
Well I good news to report that Fred Smith was able to convert many of my custom registrations from use on the SX900 to the new Genos2. It has taken me hours to learn how to FIND the .rgt files for each and then send to him from Dropbox with the correct link. He is always a voice of reason, patience and exceptional generosity with his knowledge and time. I am most grateful to him for helping me with this and also to Murray Best for his marvelous program making this conversion happen. I'm a better player than I am with these technical issues/ opportunities.

Thank you again Fred for your help. Thank you Joe, Roger, Chris and all the members who have helped me over the years. Even with the User and Technical Manuals and all the videos on youtube/ internet, there really isn't ANY substitute for the valuable help and ideas found here on the PSR Tutorial Forum.

Best to all,
John
You can map it to one of the assignable buttons just below the screen
I use registrations for most all of my song styles. Save the reg with the harmony on, then save the next reg with the harmony off.
Hi , may I ask the question as above ...
In performance, we only need the "vocal harmony" function partially halfway playing the song. It will be a good thing to have a physical button for switching on/off the function but PX900 doesn't have such a button. Now I can make it happen though "Regidtration memory" only. Any better solution ?

=======
I then checked articles in the board and found solutions as following:

1. Assign it to an ASSIGNABLE button
2. Assign it to a Pedal (foot switch)

Thank you who posted them :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk