Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Genos YEM & Expansion Packs / Re: About Displaying Voice Types
« Last post by hechuan on Today at 03:12:32 PM »
The data in packages usually uses a special format without a clear extension, but in. I can see this one in the index
{5b64713a-e5ab-4deb-b515-cc8a4ee471c2} RockKit uvf.drum.y.user 2024-05-06T01:39:29 2024-05-06T01:39:29 S362
Can you consider modifying the uvf.drum.y.user? I'm not sure if I'm right
PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600 / Re: I need help with multi pad!
« Last post by DrakeM on Today at 01:05:49 PM »
You don't need a Multi Pad but rather you simply need to "Cut and Paste" a similar sounding arpeggio into your MAIN A of the style and then play the songs chord progression yourself.

You would use the keyboard's Style Creator program to do the "Cut and Paste". Then you Save the style as a Custom song style.

Drake
Genos2 / Re: Genos2 Price increase.
« Last post by lvjlm02 on Today at 09:41:22 AM »
I have just received my new Genos 2 from Bonners music UK. They were advertised at £3999.00 . So they part ex’d my 3 year old psrsx900 for £1000 and I paid £1000 cash, so will pay the rest by interest free credit for 12 months. That included delivery and pick up. I decided to bite the bullet and get one for my retirement before any more price increases here
PSR-E Series / Re: Expectation of the PSR-E483
« Last post by SciNote on Today at 08:29:47 AM »
Well, as usual, there will likely be some more sounds and styles.  My guess, since the E473 was a pretty big jump from the E463, at least in terms of the workflow of the instrument and the onboard effects, that the changes to the E483 will be more evolutionary than revolutionary.  With that said, here is what I would LIKE to see...

A function to allow the sustain pedal to sustain the lower part of a split keyboard, if desired -- with the ability to save the choice in a registration

Upgrading the style section somewhat so, at the very least, there is a way to do a drum fill-in with only one press of a button without having to change style variation.  Additional variations would be fine, but not something I need personally

Upgrading the 6-track sequencer so that, if you make a mistake when recording, you can start recording a particular track from a specific measure, instead of having to re-record the entire track from the beginning

Additional registrations -- either additional buttons per bank, or at the very least allow for a Bank 9 and Bank 0, in addition to the existing Banks 1-8, to allow for 40 registrations instead of 32.  C'mon -- We've had 8 banks of 4 registrations for a dozen years now!  Computer memory is cheap these days!

Dedicated line-outs would be nice -- It would allow the the on-board speakers to be used as monitors while still allowing for external amps and speakers

Move the live-control knobs back to a position right near the keyboard!  Where they are now, if you are using multiple keyboards, one above another, if the E473 is on a lower level, then it might be more difficult to access these knobs.  Additionally, on my E433, I sometimes manipulate the knobs with 1 or 2 fingers of my left hand while holding down notes on the keyboard with other fingers of that hand.  This is impossible with the layout of the E473

And please, bring back the superior key feel last seen on the E433.  Since then, the key feel on the subsequent models, while not bad, just isn't as crisp as that of the E433

Now, out of this list, what do I expect to see implemented?  Zilch!

Now, Salman, can you please clarify -- What do you mean by, "Lastly, Yamaha will change the main frame like the lower model of psr-e433 or psr-e373"?
Genos2 / Re: SSS test
« Last post by soundphase on Today at 06:22:21 AM »
Hi soundphase,

The behavior described could be explained as follows:

When switching from Reg 1 (Preset Style "DesertAdventure"/REVelation Cathedral) to Reg2 (Preset Style "OrchestralMarch"), the Preset Reverb setting of "OrchestralMarch" is applied first, i.e. switched to the Reverb Type "REVelation LargeHall". This cuts off the "Cathedral" reverb. Only shortly afterwards does it switch back to the Reverb Type "REVelation Cathedral" set in Reg 2.

If it is really as I have just described, Yamaha should change the Genos2 firmware so that when switching to another Style via Reg, the Reverb Type memorized in the target Reg is checked first. And if this matches the Reverb Type previously used, it should be retained, i.e. without first switching briefly to the original Reverb Type of the target Style in question.

Best regards,
Chris
Yes you’re right, this behavior explains why the reverb is cut from 1 to 2 and not cut from 2 to 1 (as target reverb stored in the style = current reverb)

Thank you for your help.
Forum How To Focus / Re: Can’t Access Site: 403 Error!
« Last post by overover on Today at 04:29:52 AM »
Chris,
Update......cleared Google cache and data as you suggested......
Now fixed !
Many thanks,
Robert.

My pleasure, Robert! Thanks for your kind feedback. :)

Best regards,
Chris
« Last post by RobertM on Today at 04:06:57 AM »
Chris,
Update......cleared Google cache and data as you suggested......
Now fixed !
Many thanks,
Robert.
Hello Everyone! / Re: Hi from Liverpool UK
« Last post by Roger Brenizer on Today at 04:01:22 AM »
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member. I’m sure you'll learn a lot about your new Genos2 keyboard here on our forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there. The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

https://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so. You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend, Peter (XeeniX) and maintained by another good friend, Runner4Fun, which presently contains 112,466 song titles in 2,973 indexed books. Due to health issues, this resource is no longer updated; however, this remains an excellent source of information.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the website’s resources, which can be found at the following link:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family. If you have any questions, then please just ask. Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600 / I need help with multi pad!
« Last post by hans1966 on Today at 12:39:08 AM »
Hello Guys, I hope you are well.

I would like to know if anyone of you has a steel guitar multi pad with identical or similar phrasing.
the one who appears in this song for the first 40 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Kf8RsxuiA

since it is not on my sx600 and I need to make an urgent fix beforehand, thank you very much

Hans
« Last post by RobertM on Today at 12:17:49 AM »
Thanks Chris,
When I first reported to Roger I went through the steps you suggest including Chrome and Google Go on my cheap mobile. All came up with the same error message.
I continue to access in safe mode but would not, for instance, use a credit card until resolved.
Regards, Robert.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk