Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Genos2 / Re: Line out signal too low
« Last post by ton37 on Today at 04:35:43 PM »
Hi, not so easy to answer, it depends on your rig. Have you tried to eliminate what the 'noise' is like when you connect it directly to the amplifier. Does the amplifier have speakers or is it a separate amplifier with stand alone speakers? Which mixer do you use? Does it have its own interface? The length of the cables and XLR's? You always hear some noise (depending on how loud you set the amplification?).
I don't know if it's of any use to you, but the settings of my rig? For your information (home user): G2 volume knob at 3 o'clock, 2x line in (stereo) gain of the (Yamaha MG10XU) at 2 o'clock (PAD and HPF pressed), the levels of the mixer at 3 o'clock and the main volume at 10 o'clock .. Everything via XLR cables. I don't hear disturbing 'noise' on my Yamaha's H7/H5 (they also need to be adjusted). So a whole chain, where anything can go wrong ;-))

Maybe an interesting link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3E4JSsfw4s ?
Genos2 / Re: CVP709/809 Piano styles for Genos or Genos2
« Last post by bpsafran on Today at 04:29:04 PM »
Got the PM.  Thanks in the name of  us all.
PSR-S950/S750/S650 (SFF2) / File request from PSR-s750
« Last post by PSR_E473 (Salman) on Today at 04:15:57 PM »
can anyone give
 me psr-s750 factory styles via google drive
PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600 / Re: What Does the .- before a style mean
« Last post by RONBO on Today at 04:12:34 PM »
Hello all;

I thank you all for the suggestions.  I tried most of them, but.....no luck.

I can live with that;  I'm satisfied

Thanks again

Regards

Ron
PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600 / Re: External speakers for Sx900
« Last post by pcaetanus on Today at 03:02:10 PM »
I'm wondering if the "Yamaha Stagepas 400BT" worths (just for home use)?

I had a Tyros 1 untill 2022 and bought the Yamaha PSR-SX900 last year (2023).

The sound that I'm used to ear from Tyros 1, with its own speakers, were pretty much better than this PSR (in my opinion, of course).

Of course, this recent keyboard has another features that Tyros 1 haven't, and with plugged phones on it, sounds really good.

The possibility that we have to record audio files (waves and mp3), also turns us to another level and sounds really good.

However, this PSR-SX900 just with the included speakers (and I have a Yamaha subwoofer plugged), are not comparable with the Tyros 1.

I am thinking to buy a PA System to increase the sound loosing least possible the quality that come from the instrument.

I've not seen comments to this system ("Yamaha Stagepas") and I'm in doubt relatively to mentioned various studio speakers that appears on this board.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
« Last post by DrakeM on Today at 02:47:04 PM »
Okay, Ryszard

You got mail too.

I have included the CVP 609 styles also, as they will work best in a Tyros 4 keyboard.

Drake
« Last post by Ryszard Bieszczad on Today at 02:25:10 PM »
Hi Drake ;D
Can you also send me these piano styles - in a private message?
Thank you very much and best regards.
Ryszard
Genos2 / Line out signal too low
« Last post by wibem on Today at 02:21:29 PM »
Sending out the line out of Genos 2 to a mixer and my amplifier, I get the problem that the signal is noisy. That means that I hear a noise , if the Genos isn't playing. I'm quite sure, that this is because the line out signal isn't loud enough. If I use another soundsource it is much louder and of course I  can reduce the gain of the mixer and the noise disappears. Does anyone have the same  experience and is there anything I can do to make the output of the keyboard louder?
Genos Registrations & Playlist / Re: problems with registrations
« Last post by Fred Smith on Today at 02:14:15 PM »
I also have kind of a problem with Registrations. It's puzzling.
It sometimes happens that after editing and saving a Registration, the buttons (+ Regist Bank -) don't work anymore. I can't go back or forward in my registrations.
Switching off and on again is the only remedy.
This happened om my Genos1 and now on Genos2 as well.

I made several attempts to bring up the error on purpose so I could make a video of it - so far nothing.
Now I suspect that a corrupted registration may be the cause the problem.

It’s true that the +/- buttons don’t function after you save a registration. This is a long time bug that looks like it will never be fixed. The simple solution is to manually load a registration. Then the buttons function properly.

But the +/- button has nothing to do with a registration malfunctioning. My registrations function properly. But whenever someone sends me a registration they say isn’t working, I take a look at it with Murray’s Registration Manager. It will tell you a lot, including what groups were memorized in each button.

Cheers,
Fred
Genos - General / Re: V-console and Pack song K-Y Tab of John Beesley
« Last post by georges on Today at 01:16:49 PM »
hello again
well I read all the posts on the site concerning V console. There are 10 pages of it. It's very complicated, and it's difficult to understand. Some speak of 2 keyboards, others of genos alone with midi cabling etc....
It's as complicated as connecting the international space shuttle.
I only have one simple question.
Can we connect and use V console with a single keyboard because I have a GENOS1;
And do I get the same results and effects with a single Genos keyboard as with two keyboards?
I see that I am not the only one who does not understand, because some people asked many, many questions before connecting to V console. Georges
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk