Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Make sure your flash drive has a folder labeled “USER FILES,” then load your WAV files onto the flash drive from your PC or another computer. Insert the flash drive before turning on the keyboard. First, select any saved sound. Then press the “Sound/Audio” button twice to retrieve the WAV files from the flash drive on your keyboard. You will play now. Remember: your flash drive MUST be formatted - then add the folder name "USER FILES" BEFORE transferring WAV files to the flash drive.
I downloaded the files, hoping they might work on my Genos2. If not, at least I tried.

I have Grand Orgue loaded on my PC and can use the organ voices that way, but using them on the Genos2 would be even better.
PSR-E Series / Re: Is hte PSR-E363 worth buying in 2024?
« Last post by Toril S on Today at 06:50:24 PM »
Thanks a lot guys😀👍🏼 I will check out those models.
My pleasure, Tom. Thanks for your kind feedback! :)

Best regards,
Chris
PSR-E Series / Re: i500 - can i use custom made arpeggios ?
« Last post by pjd on Today at 06:38:41 PM »
Yep, the I500 is like an "Indian-ized" PSR-E473. The "Riyaz" patterns are similar to the E473 "Groove" patterns.

One can load styles, but it isn't possible to load a new Groove/Riyaz or arpeggio.

The arpeggios are the same patterns used and re-used by Yamaha forever.

There's only so much that can be done with an entry-level Yamaha keyboard -- pj
PSR-E Series / Re: i500 - can i use custom made arpeggios ?
« Last post by PSR_E473 (Salman) on Today at 06:27:33 PM »
You can record the arp and save it as a MIDI song file and convert it to a Multi Pad using PadMaker-Midi

Joe H

I think that is impossible; PSR-1500 and PSR-E463 are alike and you can't simply add a multipad with notes written in it. Thus both keyboards don't have these functions
Yamaha Keyboards - General / Re: Which Keyboard For Mp3?
« Last post by pjd on Today at 06:23:15 PM »
No simple answer. What is your budget?

SX700/SX900 and Genos can play MP3 directly from a USB flash drive. Other solutions play back digital audio through the USB audio interface function, if implemented.

Plus, one can playback audio through an AUX INPUT, if implemented.

Take care -- pj
Yamaha Keyboards - General / Re: Which Keyboard For Mp3?
« Last post by DrakeM on Today at 06:15:34 PM »
Are looking for the cheapest new one that will work? Or are you looking to purchase an old used one that will work?
PSR-S950/S750/S650 (SFF2) / S950 Contact Strips
« Last post by ronaldoneil on Today at 05:36:19 PM »
Hey Everyone, Haven't been on the Forun in awhile. I have a S950 that has a dead key. I'm sure it's a bad contact strip problem. Had the same problem with my 910, and was able to fix it myself. I opended up the case yesterday and it looks more complicated then the 910. Couldn't find a good video online, so I was wondering if some could help me here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ron
Yamaha Keyboards - General / Which Keyboard For Mp3?
« Last post by shezza on Today at 05:01:49 PM »
From what model Yamaha do I need to be looking at that will allow me to use a memory stick to play Mp3.......TIA
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk