Author Topic: Has anyone written a controller Cubase 13 script for genos 2  (Read 237 times)

Offline ugawoga

Hi
I have been having a go at  using the remote mapping assistant
I am not sure whether you have the Genos external controller midi port off or set to usb1 to write a script.
I am in the dark here and bungling my way through as best as i can.
I went to live control and slider bank  1 is the style 9 to 16 and  slider bank 2 is channels 1 to 10

I set up typing in the first part and manage to touch slider and plant a few sliders  on the bank 1
Switched over to bank2 and not a lot happened as i tried to put in 9 to 16

I need to know how i set Channels 1 to 8 on bank 2 and bank 1 for the 9 to 16 as that is the way Yamaha have set it out
It seems the midi channels are on bank 2 and the style section on bank 1.

It all should be touch a slider and one pops up in the  mapper, but it is not going to plan.
I am not too worried about it as i have a cc 121 controller, but it would be nice to use the sliders on Genos to control the midi out.

I can successfully record Genos 2 to Cubase 13. I have cracked that part But iam on the slippery slope with sliders for volume in Cubase.

I will probably give up soon as it is baffling to get right. Genos seems to have a mind of it's own and only sends out frustration.

Has anyone had a go at writing a Genos script for Cubase 13.

All The best
John :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 12:43:13 PM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox