PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-E Series

Is hte PSR-E363 worth buying in 2024?

(1/3) > >>

Toril S:
Someone is selling a PSR-E363 near me, the price is half the price of the newer models. But is it worth it? I have the big beasts, but it would be nice to have a light keyboard too. I am not a big fan of the convoluted menu system of the E keyboards, but the sound is not so bad. Let it pass, or go for it?

Amwilburn:
Not only does the 373 sound better, but the 383 is here now... I guess it depends on how much less? The 373 sounds pretty good, actually, and I'd take that as a small portable (although the Casio CT series is still smaller and lighter). I didn't like the piano sound on the 363, but I do like it on the 373. I'm assuming the 383 sound great. Comes down to the price and the condition.

Mark

ChrisH:
Hi Toril

Just a few weeks ago you said you disliked of the E383 due to:
1. The dreaded function button.
2. You can import only 10 styles, and the way to do it is convoluted.
3. Only 2 variations, and no dedicated buttons for them.
4. NO TRANSPOSE BUTTONS ON THE PANEL!!
The last one nearly broke my heart
Same reasons that I dumped my E373 so surely the E363 is much the same??

Chris

Toril S:
Thanks Mark and Chris! Thanks for reminding me Chris😀 All this is true. Dedicated buttens are much better for me. The price and size is tempting, but I will pass😀

ChrisH:
Hi Toril

I also had a memory issue with amount of user space for styles. (Dunno if you have tried the Style collection under STYLES/OTS  posted under "oldies" by Charley but they are song based rather than "style" based and are VERY close to the originals so you can recognise the song just from the intro)  I use them rather than MDB files!)  Even on my old S650 I can get at least 30 song based styles with it's limited memory. They are only SSF1 files but still sound unbelieveable ..well worth trying!!!

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version