Author Topic: Genos2 version 1.03 availability?  (Read 958 times)

Offline tyrosrick

Genos2 version 1.03 availability?
« on: April 25, 2024, 05:28:12 PM »
Has anyone on the forum know of info/updates/timeframes on the rumored Genos2 OS 1.03 that is said to being already shipped with the latest keyboards?

Offline SynthHog

Re: Genos2 version 1.03 availability?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 04:19:13 PM »
Got Mine 2 weeks ago and it Came with Stunning Metal body....Lovely Wooden Cheek ends....Stunning Keybed and a Screen and Os that didn't come from the nineties....Oh wait that's the PA5X Ha Ha Ha....

I'm just larking around....Seriously i got mine brand new 2 weeks ago and it didn't have 1.03 on it....

The following users thanked this post: tyrosrick

Offline tyrosrick

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 05:33:16 PM »
Thx. BTW, I had a pa5x 88 key and returned it a couple months back as it kept freezing up. Then I got the Genos2, and, so far, no freezes as I'm old and stuck in the 90's music anyway, so no problem.

Offline Michael Trigoboff

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 07:30:36 PM »
I’m even older, and stuck in 1960s music.   :D

(For the most part — I really like some of Snarky Puppy’s stuff, like this.)
retired software developer and Computer Science instructor
Grateful Deadhead emeritus

"He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt."
-- Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Offline SynthHog

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 09:25:16 AM »
Thx. BTW, I had a pa5x 88 key and returned it a couple months back as it kept freezing up. Then I got the Genos2, and, so far, no freezes as I'm old and stuck in the 90's music anyway, so no problem.

I Had a PA5X-76 which i really really loved but got the dreaded button film failure to which i've read on the Korg Forums and speaking to my Dealer is going to be an On going issue and noted that several have had it fixed but it's happening again....So as i suffer from OCD its a problem i couldn't cope with and shouldn't have to....So i traded in for a Genos 2....

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 09:00:22 AM »
I’m even older, and stuck in 1960s music.   :D

(For the most part — I really like some of Snarky Puppy’s stuff, like this.)

You forgot the Magic Mushrooms!! ;D
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline Michael Trigoboff

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2024, 02:21:35 AM »
You forgot the Magic Mushrooms!! ;D

Actually, I didn't. Dancing at a Grateful Dead concert with 30 foot blue and yellow flames coming off my fingertips required help from the Plant Kingdom.... 8)
retired software developer and Computer Science instructor
Grateful Deadhead emeritus

"He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt."
-- Joseph Heller, Catch-22