Genos (12 Boards) > Midi Song to Style Application

Editing Midi Song to Style background Tracks in Genos 2

(1/1)

efk3:
Hi,
I'm liking the application so far even though there are some limitations. I've needed to edit some of the background tracks once I got my styles created and installed in Genos2. I was able to edit the Rhythm 2 MIDI track using the Style Creator, but the other tracks won't let me edit anything except the volume in the step editor. Are they locked because I don't know how to unlock them or are they locked because they are pitched and need to respond to the set of chord playing options I set in the application. I know you can step edit and replace the ones you create yourself using the Style Creator and considering this application was created by Yamaha you'd think editing pitched tracks would also be possible. Any light anyone can share on this issue would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks,
efk3

efk3:
I figured it out on my own. I was trying to use the interface on the keyboard once I got into the step editor to move it off the volume column to the note pitch column that I wanted to change. What I needed to do was go into step record and then create one new note by pressing a key on the keyboard which moved the edit column from the volume to the pitch column. I then deleted that one note. Once I deleted that note it jumped to the closest pitch in the step edit column and from there, I was able to navigate to the problem pitches and change them by playing the correct pitch on the keyboard and then saving the style.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version