PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > Earlier Models like PSR-9000/PSR-740

Saving styles on a hard drive

(1/3) > >>

Gemor:
I have been trying to get the styles from the usb (floppy size) on my 9000 to the hard drive. I've tried understanding the manual but it confuses me more. Any help greatly appreciated.  George

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Gemor on January 04, 2024, 06:32:55 PM ---I have been trying to get the styles from the usb (floppy size) on my 9000 to the hard drive. I've tried understanding the manual but it confuses me more. Any help greatly appreciated.  George

--- End quote ---

I don't have a 9000, but the general method is:
-- Select a style
-- Navigate to the styles you want to copy (eg the folder they're in on the USB)
-- File>Copy
-- Select the files you want (or use the Select All option if you have it)
-- Copy
-- Navigate to where you want to store the files (eg, a folder on HD1)
-- Copy Here

Hope this helps,
Fred

Gemor:
Thanks for your response Fred. I went back to class and read up on files. Although it was for a more modern keyboard I actually could grasp it  :-[ I was able to put the files on the hard drive, thankyou Joe W.

danand:
I don't remember if there is a way to copy directly from USB (Floppy) to HD.
Try this, Press the [DISK/SCSI] button and then select "COPY FILE/FD"
Maybe it works.

If not, a way is to copy the styles in question to Flash Memoiy and thern:
Select "STYLE MANAGER" (with two right down corner buttons) and you will see an intuitive "STYLE MANAGER" screen where you have to select "SAVE STYLE FROM FLASH ROM"

Gemor:
Sorry for the late response danand . I thought I had the problem solved but of course I didn't, that would be too easy for me. I did have the styles from the usb on my hard drive, but naturally for me I could not open them for use. They play using the disk direct on the keyboard with usb in the drive but not from the same usb loaded in the hard drive. I don't want to buy a ton of usb sticks !  George

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version