Genos (12 Boards) > Genos2

Playlist for Genos2 - Download Link

(1/11) > >>

overover:
Hi all,

Here you can download the "Playlist for Genos2":
>>> PlaylistForGenos2.zip

The zip file contains 1599 (!) Registration Bank files (.rgt) in 15 genre folders.

Each genre folder contains the relevant Playlist file (.tsv). I recommend copying all .tsv files and pasting them outside of the Genre folders. This allows you to access all 15 Playlist files more quickly. You can also rename the .tsv files if desired, e.g. remove the words "Genos2 Playlist". (See also the attached screenshot.)

A ReadMe file (.txt) with installation instructions is also included.

Note that each Playlist record (= song title) in the individual Playlist files now also contains the Style used, e.g. "A Walk In The Black Forest/Quickstep".

Have fun!

Best regards,
Chris

GrannyRocks:
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a playlist file? Duh.

overover:

--- Quote from: GrannyRocks on November 22, 2023, 11:18:51 PM ---Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a playlist file? Duh.

--- End quote ---

Hi GrannyRocks,

You can organize Registrations in so called "Playlists". Please first read the chapter "7  Storing and Calling up Custom Panel
Setups—Registration Memory, Playlist" in Genos2 Owner's Manual (from page 96).

A "Playlist file" is a simple text file with ".tsv" extension. You can open those files on the computer in a spreadsheet program like Excel or Google Sheets. Each line in such a Playlist file is called a "Record". Each Record (after calling up a Playlist file in the Genos Playlist display) loads to a certain Registration Bank file (.rgt) and, if desired, directly loads one of its Registrations (buttons 1 - 10).

Please also take a look at the "Genos Registration & Playlist" board:
https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/board,78.0.html

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

usaraiya:
Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting the Playlist download link!

Where can I find the referenced .tsv files? I looked through all the files in the genre folders, but all I can see are .rgt files.

:)
Uday

I am still awaiting the G2 delivery but preparing all the downloads early in anticipation!

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: usaraiya on November 23, 2023, 12:57:44 AM ---Thank you for posting the Playlist download link!

Where can I find the referenced .tsv files? I looked through all the files in the genre folders, but all I can see are .rgt files.

--- End quote ---

The .tsv files are in the zip file.

They typically start with the name "Genos", and end with ".tsv".

My quick method for searching for special files is to sort by file type. The .tsv file will float to the top (or bottom) of the list.

Cheers,
Fred

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version