Author Topic: Playlist for Genos2 - Download Link  (Read 9654 times)

Online overover

Playlist for Genos2 - Download Link
« on: November 22, 2023, 10:52:43 PM »
Hi all,

Here you can download the "Playlist for Genos2":
>>> PlaylistForGenos2.zip

The zip file contains 1599 (!) Registration Bank files (.rgt) in 15 genre folders.

Each genre folder contains the relevant Playlist file (.tsv). I recommend copying all .tsv files and pasting them outside of the Genre folders. This allows you to access all 15 Playlist files more quickly. You can also rename the .tsv files if desired, e.g. remove the words "Genos2 Playlist". (See also the attached screenshot.)

A ReadMe file (.txt) with installation instructions is also included.

Note that each Playlist record (= song title) in the individual Playlist files now also contains the Style used, e.g. "A Walk In The Black Forest/Quickstep".

Have fun!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 10:58:09 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline GrannyRocks

Re: Playlist for Genos2 - Download Link
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 11:18:51 PM »
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a playlist file? Duh.
Shigeru Kawai concert grand -- my prize possession -- not rich, just crazy
Genos2
Casio Privia privia ps-x6000

The following users thanked this post: kevlar2002

Online overover

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 12:18:14 AM »
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a playlist file? Duh.

Hi GrannyRocks,

You can organize Registrations in so called "Playlists". Please first read the chapter "7  Storing and Calling up Custom Panel
Setups—Registration Memory, Playlist
" in Genos2 Owner's Manual (from page 96).

A "Playlist file" is a simple text file with ".tsv" extension. You can open those files on the computer in a spreadsheet program like Excel or Google Sheets. Each line in such a Playlist file is called a "Record". Each Record (after calling up a Playlist file in the Genos Playlist display) loads to a certain Registration Bank file (.rgt) and, if desired, directly loads one of its Registrations (buttons 1 - 10).

Please also take a look at the "Genos Registration & Playlist" board:
https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/board,78.0.html

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 12:20:06 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

The following users thanked this post: orangeman

Offline usaraiya

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 12:57:44 AM »
Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting the Playlist download link!

Where can I find the referenced .tsv files? I looked through all the files in the genre folders, but all I can see are .rgt files.

:)
Uday

I am still awaiting the G2 delivery but preparing all the downloads early in anticipation!

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 01:11:48 AM »

Where can I find the referenced .tsv files? I looked through all the files in the genre folders, but all I can see are .rgt files.

The .tsv files are in the zip file.

They typically start with the name "Genos", and end with ".tsv".

My quick method for searching for special files is to sort by file type. The .tsv file will float to the top (or bottom) of the list.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Online overover

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2023, 01:48:20 AM »
Hi Chris,

Uday

I am still awaiting the G2 delivery but preparing all the downloads early in anticipation!

Hi Uday,

The .tsv files are defintely in the Genre folders (as already stated by Fred).

If you use Windows, here is quick method to find all .tsv files (in a given folder and its subfolders):

- In Windows Explorer, go into the Playlist folder so that you can see all Genre folders.
- Type .tsv (or *.tsv) into the Search box (top right) and press Enter to display all .tsv files.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all files, then press Ctrl + C to copy all .tsv files.
- Click the Left Arrow once (or hit the Backspace key once to come back to the original folder view.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the copied .tsv files here (outside of the Genre folders).
- Finished! :)

By the way, you may first need to enable the display of file name extensions on Windows. This is the only way to always display all file extensions:

Method 1

or Method 2

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 01:55:25 AM by overover »

The following users thanked this post: Del B

Offline usaraiya

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2023, 02:11:15 AM »
It worked! Thank you so much for your help; always appreciated!

Uday

The following users thanked this post: Richard001

Online overover

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2023, 03:49:56 AM »
My pleasure, Uday! Thanks for your kind feedback. :)

Best regards,
Chris

Offline GrannyRocks

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2023, 04:28:44 AM »
Hi GrannyRocks,

You can organize Registrations in so called "Playlists". Please first read the chapter "7  Storing and Calling up Custom Panel
Setups—Registration Memory, Playlist
" in Genos2 Owner's Manual (from page 96).

A "Playlist file" is a simple text file with ".tsv" extension. You can open those files on the computer in a spreadsheet program like Excel or Google Sheets. Each line in such a Playlist file is called a "Record". Each Record (after calling up a Playlist file in the Genos Playlist display) loads to a certain Registration Bank file (.rgt) and, if desired, directly loads one of its Registrations (buttons 1 - 10).

Please also take a look at the "Genos Registration & Playlist" board:
https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/board,78.0.html

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

Thanks so much. I thought it was a playlist of songs and couldn't figure it out. Back to the book!
Shigeru Kawai concert grand -- my prize possession -- not rich, just crazy
Genos2
Casio Privia privia ps-x6000

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2023, 07:53:35 AM »
Hi Uday,

The .tsv files are defintely in the Genre folders (as already stated by Fred).

If you use Windows, here is quick method to find all .tsv files (in a given folder and its subfolders):

- In Windows Explorer, go into the Playlist folder so that you can see all Genre folders.
- Type .tsv (or *.tsv) into the Search box (top right) and press Enter to display all .tsv files.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all files, then press Ctrl + C to copy all .tsv files.
- Click the Left Arrow once (or hit the Backspace key once to come back to the original folder view.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the copied .tsv files here (outside of the Genre folders).
- Finished! :)

Best regards,
Chris

Hi chris i havent received my keyboard yet im assuming these wont work on G1

Edit by overover: Images removed from the quoted text
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 12:57:24 PM by overover »

Offline Del B

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2023, 08:32:40 AM »
Hi Chris
I unzipped the file and the extension is  rgt not tsv is this correct?

The following users thanked this post: TheBitfiddler

Offline valimaties

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2023, 09:06:41 AM »
Hi Chris
I unzipped the file and the extension is  rgt not tsv is this correct?

Del, In each folder you will have rgt files (registration banks) and one tsv file (playlist).
Look here how it appear on me, on folder Classic&Events, you will find Genos2 Playlist Classic&Events.tsv file:

After you unzip the archive you will have something like this:

Copy the PlaylistForGenos2 folder near the Readme.txt file an paste it on the root of your USB drive which will use on your keyboard.

The playlists paths to registration banks files contains PlaylistForGenos2 folder so you MUST copy entire folder, not the folders inside this.

As you see in this last image the path is I:/PlaylistForGenos2/<genreFolder>/<regFileName>.rgt
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 09:16:59 AM by valimaties »

Vali Maties - Genos

Offline Del B

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2023, 09:39:24 AM »
Thanks Vali, got it, so easy to miss that one file but it was they and thanks for the explanation how to get it to the keyboard, which I will be getting end of this month hopefully, I'm just preparing every thing to be loaded in  :o

Offline konaboy32

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2023, 09:25:58 PM »
curious, what is the origin of this file? is it from yamaha or an enthusiast?
the song names are used, whereas yamaha tend to obfuscate them.
are these taking advantage of the new styles in the g2?

thanks.

Online overover

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2023, 01:04:18 AM »
curious, what is the origin of this file? is it from yamaha or an enthusiast?
the song names are used, whereas yamaha tend to obfuscate them.
are these taking advantage of the new styles in the g2?

thanks.

Hi konaboy32,

This Playlist is of course from Yamaha. It's just not currently linked on the Genos2 download page, as is usual with previous models.

There are also such “Bonus Playlists” from Yamaha for Genos1 (there are now even 3 Playlists for this one) as well as for PSR-SX900/700/600 and PSR-A5000. All track names here are always the actual song titles.

The "Playlist for Genos2" contains two song suggestions for almost all of the 800 Preset styles (settings for 1599 songs in total, which is significantly more than the Bonus Playlists of the earlier models).

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 01:07:06 AM by overover »

The following users thanked this post: Mike W

Offline supersteve

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2023, 05:02:05 PM »
 I thought I understood computers ! But my .tsv open in word and when I search open with my excel does not appear so I then click search other apps on this computer and still. Can’t find my excel ?

Offline john1509

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2023, 09:37:57 PM »
hi everyone quick question will the genos 2 playlist work on sx 700? or can it be converted thanks

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2023, 09:59:34 PM »
hi everyone quick question will the genos 2 playlist work on sx 700? or can it be converted thanks

Unlikely. The playlist will of course load, but the underlying registrations won't. You would have to convert the regs -- not an easy task.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline john1509

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2023, 08:03:04 PM »
thanks fred what a shame  ;D

Online overover

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2023, 09:51:36 PM »

Unlikely. The playlist will of course load, but the underlying registrations won't. You would have to convert the regs -- not an easy task. ...

Murray Best is already in the process of adapting his YRM (Yamaha Registration Manager) program to Genos2. But this will probably take some time. When the new version is ready, you will be able to convert Genos2 registrations for use on earlier/smaller models, among other things. :)

Best regards,
Chris

Offline supersteve

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2023, 11:54:16 AM »
Hi all
Having downloaded the Genos2 playlist I can see there are several Christmas songs spread across different Genres. Is it possible to create a file within called Genos 2 Christmas and put them there , last time I tried a similar task it did not work because I lost connection with the links somewhere , would I have to copy all the the .tsv folders to the new Genos 2 Christmas folder ?
Regards Steve

Offline DaPaleRider

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2023, 12:32:17 PM »
Hi all
Having downloaded the Genos2 playlist I can see there are several Christmas songs spread across different Genres. Is it possible to create a file within called Genos 2 Christmas and put them there , last time I tried a similar task it did not work because I lost connection with the links somewhere , would I have to copy all the the .tsv folders to the new Genos 2 Christmas folder ?
Regards Steve

I copied all the registrations to the user storage and created the different genre playlists from scratch. I open the genre folder and added all the registrations to the Playlist. This way you can search for the xmas registration banks and add this to your Xmas playlist.
Yamaha CK61, Yamaha MODX7, Korg Pa5X, Yamaha YH-WL500, Roland Fantom 07, Roland Boutique D-05/TR-08, Logic Pro

Offline supersteve

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2023, 01:22:33 PM »
Many thanks will give it ago , Genos2 due in a few days getting close I am no 1 on the second batch

Offline usaraiya

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2023, 02:26:19 AM »
Chris,

When I try to load the Genos 2 playlist, I get an error message "File not found, or File name is inappropriate", no matter which file I try to load. What I am doing wrong?

Uday

Online overover

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2023, 05:37:56 AM »
Chris,

When I try to load the Genos 2 playlist, I get an error message "File not found, or File name is inappropriate", no matter which file I try to load. What I am doing wrong?

Uday

Hi Uday,

You already wrote above that it worked once before. If the individual playlists no longer work, it can only be due to the following:

1. The USB stick on which the playlist folder is located is not displayed as USB 1. The stick with the playlist folder must be the only stick connected or the first stick connected. If you have installed a stick on the USB port in the lower compartment (at the bottom of the Genos2). Please take it out and copy the playlist folder on your computer onto this stick.

or 2. You have moved or renamed the playlist folder, category folders or registration files (.rgt) on the USB stick. If this is the case, either undo this or delete the playlist folder on the stick and copy the unzipped playlist folder ("PlaylistForGenos2")  from the original download onto the stick again.

P.S.
Sometimes it happens that unzipping creates an additional folder (with the name of the zip file). This additional folder may NOT be copied onto the stick. The folder to be copied to the stick ("PlaylistForGenos2") must DIRECTLY contain the individual category folders ("Ballroom", etc.).

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris

The following users thanked this post: supersteve

Offline usaraiya

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2023, 01:13:59 PM »
Thank you again, Chris!
It was an unzipping & folder placement problem, which you explained earlier. Following your instructions resolved it.

Uday

Online overover

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2023, 01:57:35 PM »
Thank you again, Chris!
It was an unzipping & folder placement problem, which you explained earlier. Following your instructions resolved it.

Uday

You're welcome, Uday! I'm pleased that the problem was solved.  :)

Best regards,
Chris

Offline konaboy32

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2023, 06:32:24 PM »
thanks again for these awesome playlists.
i wonder, is it possible to merge these into one "master playlist"?
it can be a bit tedious to jump in and out of the separate playlists when looking for a particular song, as it is not always obvious which category a song belongs to.
i see no reason to divide into multiple categories and would prefer everything in one playlist to rule them all!
are these just text files, is it just a matter of copy/pasting the data into a new file?
thanks again.

Offline Stijn

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2023, 07:16:35 PM »
thanks again for these awesome playlists.
i wonder, is it possible to merge these into one "master playlist"?
I compiled a master playlist: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4smep4m38xj01ke5wuwon/PlaylistForGenos2-ABC.tsv?rlkey=395set85w5ib91zkuxykd6yr5&dl=0

One problem however, I can't test it because I don't have the Genos2, yet...
It should work..... if not, let me know please.

Note: the playlist still links to the registrations on a USB drive.
I also adapted the playlist so that it works on the USER - but need to test it before I make it available.

Stijn
I'm not talented ... but I practice a lot.
please visit  https://www.youtube.com/@StijnBettens/videos

The following users thanked this post: loendersloot, ton37, Roshure, hwfitzjr

Offline ton37

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2023, 07:44:19 PM »
@Stijn, first of all thank you for your work. I entered the playlist and it loaded without any problems. Total 160 pages. Tried about 20 at random and it all works flawlessly. Searching via the 'filter' is also super fast. A welcome addition to have a complete overview. Great job and thank you for making it available! ;)
My best regards,
Ton

Offline Stijn

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2023, 08:27:29 PM »
Ton, here is the Playlist that can be used on the USER, no need for USB drives.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/768nottb0eo9czaahcaqp/Playlist-on-USER.zip?rlkey=0w722h7dl6uby00q2h1vsnz3d&dl=0

- copy the folder "PlayListGenos2Reg" to the Registrations section on the USER
- copy the folder "PlayListGenos2" to the Playlist section on the USER

I included a complete alphabetical playlist and a song list in pdf format.

.... haven't tested it yet, ...please let me know if it works.

Stijn
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 03:14:31 PM by Stijn »

The following users thanked this post: loendersloot, whitey, luisil, Roshure

Offline ton37

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2023, 08:44:56 PM »
Thnx. Stijn, will check that tomorrow. ;)
My best regards,
Ton

Offline kla4

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2023, 10:26:20 PM »
It is possible to use the PlaylistforGenos2 without a USB stick:
In fact, the playlist is a text file with the extension .TSV.
If you open that file with, for example, Notepad, it will become clear that each record (line) shows the path where the registration is located.

By default, Yamaha has placed the drive I: (= USB stick) there, which is why this playlist does not work without the USB stick.

By replacing the I: with C:/REGIST the playlist now works without having to insert the USB.

I then placed the modified .TSV files directly into the PLAYLIST folder (without subfolders), which saved a few extra clicks. The corresponding registrations are located under the folder REGIST/PlaylistForGenos2/, with the original subfolders.

Offline ton37

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2023, 04:41:26 PM »
Hi @Stijn, I'v not installed Musicsoft Downloader to access the USER drive. So not checked yet. Must do that install first.  What about the post of @Kla4? Any idea, which is the most 'efficient'?? ;)
My best regards,
Ton

Offline Stijn

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2023, 06:05:38 PM »
Hi Ton,

You don't need Musicsoft Downloader to put the files on the USER.

On PC:
Copy the folders 'PlaylistGenos2Reg' and 'PlayListGenos2' to a USB drive.

On Genos: Insert the USB

activate the Registrations function (tap on screen, top left = registration field)
tap USB, press  File / Copy / Select the folder 'PlaylistGenos2Reg' /  again tap Copy
tap USER followed by Copy Here

Press the white button 'Playlist' to put Genos in Playlist mode
Press the top of the screen (on playlist name) - select USER
Tap on USB, press File / Copy / Select the folder 'PlayListGenos2' / again press Copy
Tap USER followed by  Copy Here

The post of @kla4 describes the same method as I used. However, I kept the playlists for the folders Ballroom, Pop etc, and added an alphabetical list.

Stijn

« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 07:16:45 PM by Stijn »

The following users thanked this post: whitey

Offline ton37

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2023, 07:53:27 PM »
Hi Stijn, I followed your instructions and it all works fine!! It is now not necessary to use the USB stick. A small note: if you change playlists and then load your 'Alphabetical list', it will not be displayed alphabetically. But then press the sort button A-Z once and the registration list is sorted. Saving and overwrite the original and it stays sorted!
Thank you for the explanation and of course the great playlist!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 08:10:44 PM by ton37 »
My best regards,
Ton

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2023, 08:08:22 PM »
Hi Stijn

I took your information and put it into an excel spreadsheet.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet:
https://app.box.com/s/g6azwa2lgtrzau3bhbzgbzp1o4hds7sl

I can now search each style by NAME using the EDIT tab and going to the FIND and REPLACE option. I can then enter “country” and have all the COUNTRY styles show up. I can also enter “countryrock” and just the songs that use that style name will show up.

I am currently using this method to figure out what the NEW Genos 2 “POP” styles are supposed to sound like. I go over to YouTube and listen to the song there and I have a better idea of what voices are to be used in the styles with my PSR-S950 Keyboard.

Drake
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 08:10:40 PM by DrakeM »

The following users thanked this post: overover

Offline Stijn

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2023, 08:18:33 PM »
..... A small note: if you change playlists and then load your 'Alphabetical list', it will not be displayed alphabetically. But then press the sort button A-Z once and the registration list is sorted. Saving and overwrite the original and it stays sorted!

Thanks Ton, ..... I forgot to sort the list, ooops,  it's fixed now.

Stijn

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2023, 03:17:54 PM »
Hi - I'm curious, is this available (the list of styles and songs) as an Excel or Text file? I don't have Genos2 (yet) but would love to look through the styles and songs they work with, etc., for curiosity.  I didn't know if Yamaha supplies a simple Excel or text file with the basic info for what is in the Playlist(s)?  Thanks! -Jim
Raleigh, NC, USA / Genos / Tyros5-61 / Lucas Nana 600 / other stuff

Offline Stijn

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2023, 04:02:18 PM »
Hi - I'm curious, is this available (the list of styles and songs) as an Excel or Text file? Thanks! -Jim

Hi Jim, here is a Pdf file with an alphabetical list of the PlayList For Genos2.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/21lvact1wjq28sy6rskdc/Genos2-Playlist-Songlist.pdf?rlkey=tc59ofterc841mk8z8ck9vdue&dl=0

Stijn
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 03:09:36 PM by Stijn »

The following users thanked this post: terryB, luisil, wersianer, Roshure

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2023, 07:02:07 PM »
Thanks so much, this will be fun to look through.  For those new styles that are "designed" for specific songs (which I hear/read there are lots of), are those all covered by this Playlist?  Thanks again, -Jim

Offline konaboy32

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2023, 12:16:12 PM »
Hi Jim, here is Excel file with an alphabetical list of the PlayList For Genos2.

Stijn

Nice work, would it be possible to enhance this with a column containing the style name?  The current version has a style column, but this contains the style category.
Thanks, this is a very useful community resource.

Offline konaboy32

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2023, 12:17:56 PM »
Thanks so much, this will be fun to look through.  For those new styles that are "designed" for specific songs (which I hear/read there are lots of), are those all covered by this Playlist?  Thanks again, -Jim

i did a spot check, and it seems yes, for example -
Karma Chameleon/80sCatchyPopA724   RetroPop
Blinding Lights/ThrowbackPop   Pop

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2023, 02:32:47 PM »
Hi - I took the file that was provided, and did some work on it.  Attached are the 2 versions I created from the original, mainly some format changes, plus breaking out the Style name into a new, seperate column then I sorted one file by that column.,  These may not be 'perfect' but hopefully usable, in addition to the original file that was nicely provided!  -Jim

The following users thanked this post: overover, luisil, pmahl, Roshure, Tony09, mdlrocket

Offline Patrick

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2023, 06:02:38 PM »
Hi Jim try this one, just have to filter the base of the playlist, select Latin for exemple to have all the Latin songs, styles used and genre; all the best Patrick

The following users thanked this post: overover, luisil, Roshure

Offline murrayb

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2023, 08:24:44 PM »
Here's something that should answer all your questions about the Genos 2 Playlist.

The linked Excel spreadsheet lists the complete contents of the registration banks in the playlist.

Enjoy.

Murray

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ip0k4bd1chxccjn67zh0u/Playlist-For-Genos2.xlsx?rlkey=l157gc6wml8gmu137lrk6uvic&dl=0
One can do without most things, but not without the pleasure of music.

Check out my Registration Manager at:  http://psrtutorial.com/util/best.html

The following users thanked this post: overover, luisil, Roshure

Offline dlepera

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2023, 10:52:00 PM »
Hi All.

On Nov 17 John1509 asked if this Playlist would work on the SX700. I know that the bonus playlist for Genos with only 570 entries plays well on my SX700 with software version 1.11. The response for that was "Murray Best is already in the process of adapting his YRM (Yamaha Registration Manager) program to Genos2. Is there a TBD?

From what I see in the XLS, there is really a nice addition to add to our current bonus playlists(sx700,sx900 & Genos).

Best Regards.           dom
Life is a learning experience and sharing it is it's biggest reward!

Offline murrayb

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2023, 02:51:05 PM »
Even if one were able to convert Genos 2 registrations to SX700, the effort would be practically useless for the Genos 2 Playlist.

I ran a Report for Genos 2 Ballroom play list registrations using SX700 as the target keyboard.  You'll see in the attached spreadsheet that many of the styles are missing from the SX700, most voices, a lot of the effects and a few multipads.

I looked at one of the missing styles VoiceWaltz used for Are You Lonesome Tonight, and only one voice in the style is on the SX700, the other six aren't, and of course the Reverb is Revelation.

Going backward from a high end keyboard to an earlier PSR just wouldn't be worth the effort.

Murray

One can do without most things, but not without the pleasure of music.

Check out my Registration Manager at:  http://psrtutorial.com/util/best.html

The following users thanked this post: dlepera

Offline tramano

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2024, 02:49:36 PM »
Hi @Stijn
I am glad I found your link to the G2-Master playlist, unfortunately landing at dropbox I get the message "Content was deleted." Do I sth wrong or is it a dead link?

Offline Stijn

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2024, 03:08:19 PM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 03:15:04 PM by Stijn »

The following users thanked this post: Roshure