Genos (12 Boards) > Genos2

"DX7 Pack" for Genos2 - Download Link

(1/3) > >>

overover:
Hi all,

Here you can download the "DX7 Pack" for Genos2:
>>> DX7_Pack.zip

The pack contains 65 DX7 (FM) Voices. See also the attached screenshot.

Please note that this pack only works with Genos2 and that YEM V2.10.0 is required to import the .cpf pack file. The zip file also contains a .cpi file to install the pack directly on the Genos2 without YEM as well as a pack list (.pdf and .xlsx format).

Best regards,
Chris

Edit 2024-04-04: New download link

soundphase:
If I correctly understood, these voices are not sample, but parameters for the new FM engine.

I understand that the "pack strategy" lets the customer choose what packs he/she needs and how to organize the user memory.

But I imagine the size of such pack is low. Difficult to understand why it was not directly integrated into the G2 voices.

ugawoga:
If the pack is parameters for the DX 7 then Yamaha have control over the sounds .
In fact that will mean we will not be able to load dx sounds up into packs of our own

pjd:
Chris --

Thank you for posting this. I won't be upgrading this time around, but I will look at this pack to see if there is another way to create DX7 voices.

Take care -- pj

Joe H:

--- Quote from: pjd on November 21, 2023, 10:50:05 PM ---Chris --

Thank you for posting this. I won't be upgrading this time around, but I will look at this pack to see if there is another way to create DX7 voices.

Take care -- pj

--- End quote ---

Maybe there is a way to import DX7 patch data into YEM and create DX7 packs(?)

???

Joe H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version