Author Topic: Fantastic, Simple Easy Yamaha Midi to Style!!  (Read 8111 times)

Offline Des O

Re: Fantastic, Simple Easy Yamaha Midi to Style!!
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2023, 05:07:19 PM »
Ive just done A Million Love Songs - Take That, followed all the editing video from Yamaha and a few changes to the instruments used and sections changed- Perfect!
I think Yamaha have made many people happy with this and taken a lot of the hard work and frustration out.
Once you get the hang of it you will fly through creating styles, as Yamaha promised, "Whats your next masterpiece"?

Amazing results can be acheived with paitence and learn a little from the instution video and the sky your limit. Yamaha have broke the market,
not only with Genos 2 but this software as well!

Perhaps admin can create a section on this?

:) :) :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 05:09:53 PM by Des O »

The following users thanked this post: Ryszard Bieszczad

Offline Des O

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2023, 05:14:19 PM »
Even if the keyboard eg the CVP705, is not on the list, presumably you could load one of the voice files from the nearest equivalent, then make the style and if necessary do a bit of voice editing on the keyboard. then it should work.
However, although it seems great, you do have to have the appropriate midi file to start from, and these are not that much easier to get than a style file.
Mike

Hi Mike, a good starting point is the Yamaha resources site! That led me down some rabbit holes for midis. ;)

Offline BogdanH

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2023, 05:28:10 PM »
I haven't tried MidiToStyle yet.. one day I probably will. Anyway, I tell that in case I'm wrong in my thinking.

@Mike
I don't know CVP705, but from what I see, one can create voice txt file (that MidiToStyle understands) from DataList of CVP705. MidiToStyle already has few such txt files (for recent keyboards) which can be used as example for how to do it.

However, although it seems great, you do have to have the appropriate midi file to start from, and these are not that much easier to get than a style file.
And here I agree fully. I've seen many posts about how great MidiToStyle works, but the result can only be as god as midi file. Same as many of us, I've downloaded a lot of midi files and let's be honest, most of them are only good for learning how to play.
I can imagine that MidiToStyle can serve as a good starting point for actual style creation (i.e. drum and/or bass sequence) which can save some time.
But there's so much more in a style than just copying few bars from midi file. For example, those who create styles know how important notes velocities are when S.Art voices are used (not to mention MegaVoices). No, I can't imagine a style created that way to be used for serious playing.

Bogdan
PSR-SX700 on K&M-18820 stand
Playing for myself on Youtube

Offline Ryszard Bieszczad

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2023, 05:55:57 PM »
I'm answering Lee Batchelor's question ;D:
I have a midi file in my collection of midi files and now I will use the option to create a style from the midi file.
Regards
Richard
A day without making music is a lost day :)
https://psrtutorial.com/perf/ryszard.html

The following users thanked this post: Lee Batchelor

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2023, 09:08:54 PM »
Thanks, Richard :).
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline Toril S

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2023, 09:19:56 PM »
Will it work on G!?
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline valimaties

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2023, 09:25:11 PM »
I managed to build the file for CVP-900.
Below is the link to file which will work on Midi Song to Style converter software.

If anyone had the need of some list, please say.

PS: I added "CVP-900" to each record to see which keybord you have loaded.

LINK

Edit: It is very simple to add also Custom packs or Expansion Packs  ;D

Regards,
Vali
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 09:40:46 PM by valimaties »

Vali Maties - Genos

The following users thanked this post: pjd, wersianer, johan

Offline jazzy_beat

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2023, 09:40:44 PM »
I have now spent a few hours on it and I am really blown away by the result, you can create one song style after another, it is so easy once you know the program. I connected my Genos 1 directly to it, so you can immediately hear what it sounds like on your Genos.

I have already transferred:
- volare
- rocking around the christmas tree
- piano man
- how deep is your love
and much more,

Please can you share this styles made by an expert musician just to know how it sounds on the Genos1...?

Many thanks in advance...!

Offline Aquilauno

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2023, 10:22:35 PM »
I am using the program on my PC. However I have nothing to select when I try to open the "MIDI Input Device". A drop down widow does not appear. Therefor I hear nothing.

When I select the "MIDI Output Device" there is a drop down window.

Does anybody have advice as to get my "MIDI Input Device" to give me an option to select so I can hear the midi file?

I have input a midi and saved it as a "sty". It does work on my S950 keyboard perfectly.

Do I need to have my keyboard connect to my PC in order to hear the midi play?

HI Drake, I use this: https://coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth
Greatly improves MIDI quality (I use it for karaoke). It requires Soundfont, the best ones for my use are these: Giant Soundfont or FluidR3_GM (on the page there are also links to download the soundfont but I can also share them). The improvement is notable over the generic MIDI format. From the Virtualmidi settings you load Soundfont and activate and deactivate it with a click. The program is free (you can possibly make a donation which is not obligatory). Peter
PS you must then select the MIDI output,  you will find "Virtualmidi" in the drop down window after installing it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 10:29:24 PM by Aquilauno »

Offline RoyB

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2023, 10:38:40 PM »
Hi Vali

Do you know what the p number (p2 or p3) is for in the voice list file? How do you decide which p number to assign to each bank of voices?

Otherwise, it looks straightforward to me how to create a custom voic elist file.

Many thanks

Regards

Roy
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 10:39:44 PM by RoyB »
Roy

Tyros 5-76; Roland FA08; Yammex V3; Behringer Q502USB; Arturia BeatStep; Alesis Elevate 3 MkIII;  Yamaha YST-FSW050; Sony MDR 7510; MultiTrackStudio Pro + AAMS.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu3I6XidcZWOmsl_FM49_Q/videos

Offline robinez

« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2023, 10:53:46 PM »
Please can you share this styles made by an expert musician just to know how it sounds on the Genos1...?

Many thanks in advance...!
I will do better, I will create a tutorial where I will show how to create these styles in realtime with the software.
there are some tricks you need to know to get the most out of it, but once you know them the end results are fantastic.

The following users thanked this post: Bill, Aquilauno, Roshure, jazzy_beat, rcs1966, AndyB, srmf

Offline pjd

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2023, 12:09:00 AM »
Do you know what the p number (p2 or p3) is for in the voice list file? How do you decide which p number to assign to each bank of voices?

Hi Roy --

It has to do with the nesting of the category/subcategory/voice data.

[g1] markers are the tip-top of the nesting. They are followed by [p2] markers for the voices just below the [g1] level.

EnsemblePart is at the [g1] level. It is separated into sub-categories which are each marked [g2]. Voices in each [g2] sub-category are marker [p3].

Legacy is at the [g1] level. It is separated into sub-categores which are each marked [g2]. Voices in each [g2] sub-category are marked [p3].

Once you see this pattern, it's lather, rinse, repeat.  :)

I think the programmer(s) were too lazy to have a parseable nested substructure like XML.  ::)

All the best -- pj

Hey, hey, Vali -- thanks for doing the CVP-900! Good to see you on the job, my friend.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 12:11:07 AM by pjd »

The following users thanked this post: AndyB

Offline rphillipchuk

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2023, 01:09:01 AM »
I will do better, I will create a tutorial where I will show how to create these styles in realtime with the software.

That would be "AWESOME" as your tutorials are legendary and also very well done !!!!
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

MacBook Pro 32 Gigs Ram, 1 Terrabyte SSD

www.midisafe.com
www.yamahastylesonly.com

The following users thanked this post: vlbrgt

Offline Jim

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2023, 05:37:27 AM »
    "Dang it all.  I just saw that it's only for Windows 10 and 11 which leaves me out.  Oh, well....."

Hi Jim
It is for the Mac also - works as expected on both.
Bill

Thanks, Bill, but I don't have a Mac.  My PC OS's are Windows 7 and 8.1
Jim

Offline RoyB

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2023, 10:10:27 AM »
Thanks pj for the explanation. I already understood the [g#] nesting but hadn't linked the [p#] identifiers to nesting.

Regards

Roy
Roy

Tyros 5-76; Roland FA08; Yammex V3; Behringer Q502USB; Arturia BeatStep; Alesis Elevate 3 MkIII;  Yamaha YST-FSW050; Sony MDR 7510; MultiTrackStudio Pro + AAMS.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu3I6XidcZWOmsl_FM49_Q/videos

Offline jazzy_beat

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2023, 10:26:58 AM »
there are some tricks you need to know to get the most out of it, but once you know them the end results are fantastic.

Many thanks Qui Robinez, I will look for your tutorial.

Offline Del B

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2023, 12:13:19 PM »
Well this simple easy Yamaha Midi to Style does not work for me.

I have downloaded to my PC but cannot open it am I missing something?

Del

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2023, 02:11:27 PM »
Well this simple easy Yamaha Midi to Style does not work for me.

I have downloaded to my PC but cannot open it am I missing something?

Del
Let's start with the basics. Did you unzip the files, Del? Double clicking the zip folder won't work.
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline vlbrgt

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2023, 02:34:42 PM »

Thanks. I’m looking forward to see the tutorials.
Regards
Etienne
If plan A doesn't work, don't forget that the alphabet has 25 more letters.
Volbragte@telenet.be
http://Psrtutorial.com/MB/volbragt.html
Genos

Offline Del B

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2023, 05:29:04 PM »
Let's start with the basics. Did you unzip the files, Del? Double clicking the zip folder won't work.

Hi Lee yes I un-zipped the files using winzip then I installed the file, tried to open the file and it will not open :o

Del

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2023, 12:32:59 AM »
Hi Lee
You can buy midi files all over the place and also get free ones when you look around.
A lot of free midi files are pretty dire.
Why not make your own midi file and then convert it.
If you purchase midi file ,you can change them to your own liking in Cubase.
Get into the piano roll area and you are away
Sky is the limit now.
I am hope to pick up the new Genos 2  next coming week.

All the Best
John                           
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 12:38:34 AM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline Patrick

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2023, 08:37:45 AM »
Hello i've discovered this afternoon that a lot of midi files are not XG optimised and they are not a % compatibility with ours keyboards; to use the new (Yamaha midi song to style), its very important that the midi is XG optmised and that your keyboard have the voices used in that midi file.

You must use "PSRUTI" to optimise XG the midi and to revoice the midi files with the voices of your PSR SX900;
PSRUTI when the midi file is opened, will clean the midi of all the unwanted notes, ....!
Then you've to optimize XG the midi file corrected.

NB: you have to import your instrument definition of "cakewalk" for SX900 (for example) as the PSRUTI software will use the voices of the midi you want to convert in styles. In PSRUTI you can sea in witch Key the midi song is recorded.

When you've your midi corrected and it have the correct voices,  you can try to convert it in style!

All the best and have a great weekend, cheers Patrick  :)

PS: perhaps i'm wrong!

Offline Des O

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2023, 09:49:32 AM »
Hello i've discovered this afternoon that a lot of midi files are not XG optimised and they are not a % compatibility with ours keyboards; to use the new (Yamaha midi song to style), its very important that the midi is XG optmised and that your keyboard have the voices used in that midi file.

You must use "PSRUTI" to optimise XG the midi and to revoice the midi files with the voices of your PSR SX900;
PSRUTI when the midi file is opened, will clean the midi of all the unwanted notes, ....!
Then you've to optimize XG the midi file corrected.

NB: you have to import your instrument definition of "cakewalk" for SX900 (for example) as the PSRUTI software will use the voices of the midi you want to convert in styles. In PSRUTI you can sea in witch Key the midi song is recorded.

When you've your midi corrected and it have the correct voices,  you can try to convert it in style!

All the best and have a great weekend, cheers Patrick  :)

PS: perhaps i'm wrong!
Thanks Patrick
I am going to try this today to put the best in to get the best out.
First run the midi file through PSRTuti to correct, convert key to C and see if that helps.
Then run it through Yamahas Megaenhancer to use the special voices on genos.
All programmes loaded with the keyboard definitions
Then through Midi to Style.
80% have already done a good job on M2F but for those that don't seem right.

Des

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2023, 02:59:55 PM »
Hi Lee yes I un-zipped the files using winzip then I installed the file, tried to open the file and it will not open :o

Del
Hi Del, That's a real mystery. The only thing I can think of is to right-click the .exe file and choose Run as administrator and see what happens. Anyone else have an idea?

Del, perhaps turn off all antivirus software including Windows Defender if you're using it. I assume you're running a PC? Perhaps post the specs?

Offline Del B

« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2023, 03:07:02 PM »
Hi Lee
Yes I also tried run as administrator, I have not tried turning off windows defender or the Malware bytes and a bit reluctant to do that, I was wondering if someone has already downloaded it and has it working they could send the exe file say like on Box and sent it to me through messages here, maybe that might work.
I have Core i5 with 16gb ram windows 10 64bit

I have down loaded this several times and it still does not work? any PC guru's out there who would have an idea as to why it wont open?

Del
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 03:39:42 PM by Del B »

« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2023, 04:17:56 PM »
Hi Lee
Yes I also tried run as administrator, I have not tried turning off windows defender or the Malware bytes and a bit reluctant to do that, I was wondering if someone has already downloaded it and has it working they could send the exe file say like on Box and sent it to me through messages here, maybe that might work.
I have Core i5 with 16gb ram windows 10 64bit

I have down loaded this several times and it still does not work? any PC guru's out there who would have an idea as to why it wont open?

Del
That beats me, Del :(. You've done everything right. The only thing I can think of is when the file was unzipped, it became corrupted. What utility did you use to unzip it?

Edit
Did you try deleting the download files and downloading them again? It's possible the downloaded files could get corrupted during the download. Usually a server side error. Try that first.

Edit 2
Try saving the download zip file to the root directory - for example C:\. Sometimes the unzipping software does strange things when the saving path is long.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 04:25:01 PM by Lee Batchelor »

Offline Bill

« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2023, 05:02:32 PM »
Hi Del

You say that you have installed it on your PC.
if so: 
go to the OS Section under your name.
Find the Program(x86) folder and click it.
at the bottom of the list you should see "Yamaha" click it.
You should see a folder called "MIDI Song to Style"
You should see the EXE file, then click it.

If you have not got the above:
Go to your download folder and look for another folder called "Midi to Style_Win. Click on it.
Now doble click the file Setup Midi to Style.exe file
follow the instruction as they appear.

Let us know what error messages you get.

Regards

Bill
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2023, 06:59:26 PM »
Thanks, Bill. I'm out of ideas but it looks like I was on the right track :).

Offline Bill

« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2023, 08:04:34 PM »

Hi Qui

Many thanks for the excellent Youtube Video.  We really do appreciate the effort you take for ALL your video’s.

Regards

Bill
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Offline Del B

« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2023, 08:09:33 PM »
Hi Bill & Lee
Thank you both for your help this is what I have done:
Downloaded the Midi-style from Yamaha Site - this got saved to my downloads folder
Went to Download folder - Unzipped the File with Winzip and I have also tried IZArc which both unzipped the file
The exe file is now in the download folder I have double clicked the exe file which then puts it into my programs OS system, I have also tried to open the exe file by right clicking and selecting open.
The Program is now sitting in my programs folder where I can access it by clicking the start button and the file is in a folder called Yamaha.
I click on the program icon to launch it and it is pinned to the task bar but the program will not open to the screen where it says to drop the midi file.
I am really baffled to why this does not work I have tried at least 8 time now :-[
This is normally How I install programs and don't have this problem.

Del
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 08:13:38 PM by Del B »

Offline Des O

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2023, 08:20:06 PM »
Hi Bill & Lee
Thank you both for your help this is what I have done:
Downloaded the Midi-style from Yamaha Site - this got saved to my downloads folder
Went to Download folder - Unzipped the File with Winzip and I have also tried IZArc which both unzipped the file
The exe file is now in the download folder I have double clicked the exe file which then puts it into my programs OS system, I have also tried to open the exe file by right clicking and selecting open.
The Program is now sitting in my programs folder where I can access it by clicking the start button and the file is in a folder called Yamaha.
I click on the program icon to launch it and it is pinned to the task bar but the program will not open to the screen where it says to drop the midi file.
I am really baffled to why this does not work I have tried at least 8 time now :-[
This is normally How I install programs and don't have this problem.

Del

It could be the file you have downloaded is corrupted or your anti virus is blocking it if you have.
If you using Windows make sure you download the Windows file and not the mac, visa versa. Also create a shortcut on your desktop when it asks you when installing. Make sure you install as administrator right click when installing and select install as admin.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 08:22:26 PM by Des O »

Offline Divemaster

« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2023, 08:23:37 PM »
    "Dang it all.  I just saw that it's only for Windows 10 and 11 which leaves me out.  Oh, well....."

Hi Jim
It is for the Mac also - works as expected on both.
Bill

Thanks, Bill, but I don't have a Mac.  My PC OS's are Windows 7 and 8.1
Jim

You probably know this anyway, but.... You can upgrade to Windows 10 absolutely free should you wish to. Microsoft have an update page especially to enable you to do it. 😊

Keith
Yamaha PSR-SX700
Korg Pa5x
Technics SX-PR900 Digital Ensemble Piano
Lenovo M10 Android tablet with Lekato page turner

Offline PhotoDoc05

« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2023, 08:28:25 PM »
Hope you don't mind me just jumping in here, but is it possibly opening the program off of your current screen?

After launching the MIDI Style program, Try checking your Task Manager, and see if the program is possibly running in memory?

I've had something like this happen to other programs, I'm using 2 monitors, and sometimes things get thrown "off screen".

Jerry
"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware."—Martin Buber

Offline Del B

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2023, 08:46:30 PM »
Have ensured I have downloaded the correct file and by using administrator, when the program downloads into the program folder it automatically creates a shortcut on the desktop.
I looked in the task manager and the program is running but I cannot get it displayed off the task bar.
I also hovered the mouse cursor over the midi-style icon on the task bar and I could see the screen where you drag the midi file, but I cannot launch it of the task bar to view it

It's Beaten Me
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 08:59:50 PM by Del B »

Offline PhotoDoc05

"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware."—Martin Buber

Offline Del B

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2023, 09:09:42 PM »
Hi Jerry
Yep I tried that and I used the Alt Tab method an yes it does change from one screen to the but does not lock onto the midi-style screen so it will not change
I tried alt tab between an addition program expansion manager, this forum and the midi-style, I could alt tab and lock onto this forum screen and expansion manager it would not allow me to on the midi-style program.
Seems like my pc dont like my pc
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 09:14:46 PM by Del B »

Offline PhotoDoc05

« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2023, 09:17:00 PM »
OK,

Well that confirms the program is running, and the program is off screen.

In the Wiki article, have you tried Method 1?     Alt-Tab is not enough, use Method 1 from the article, using the Win-key and arrows.

Jerry

Offline Des O

« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2023, 09:26:15 PM »
Hi Everyone,
Once you have installed the programme and need instructions Robinez has made a very informative video on how to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRgZ5nE715c

The following users thanked this post: SingerSongwriter

« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2023, 09:35:55 PM »
Dumb question, Del. I have re-started your PC? Doing so turns off every running process and places your PC at square 1, so to speak.

Offline Del B

« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2023, 09:38:46 PM »
Hi Jerry
Well I rebooted the PC and tried the Windows Key and the arrows and that worked however it seems I have to do this every time I want to use the program as it will not lock in the centre of the screen when I have shut it down and reopen, I guess I can live with it like this.
Thank you for you input it has at least got me further and Thank you Lee and Bill for your input as well, I have never know anything like this before, but hey we get tp learn new things everyday

thanks again
Del

Offline PhotoDoc05

« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2023, 09:47:03 PM »
OK Del,
Great!  But you're going to have to do more digging, and searching to resolve how to really fix it.

Do searches for "Windows programs off screen"  and try all the suggestions, something's got to work!
As I mentioned, I've had other programs do the same thing, it's frustrating, I know, but it can be resolved.
The Win - key and arrows did the trick for me in the past.

Another possibility is to change your actual screen resolution, try higher (if that's possible) or try lower resolution.
It might just pop back on your screen.  You might also look at your settings for screren "scaling" --- that might be throwing it off.

Keep us posted if you do find a better fix ---- Jerry

Offline Del B

« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2023, 10:25:10 PM »
Hi Jerry
I changed my arrange display option from 2 to 1 it seems to have cured that but I will monitor it

Thanks for your help it is now loading up properly now ...Computers  >:(  grrrr

Offline PhotoDoc05

« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2023, 10:47:48 PM »
OK Del, nice going!

Yep, computers --- grrr!  I made an honest living from teaching PC's and Network Management,
so no complaints, just glad I'm out of the rat race now -- LOL
Jerry
P.S. --- the YouTube video from Qui Robinez does an outstanding job explaining how to actually use the program!

The following users thanked this post: Del B

Offline Del B

« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2023, 04:53:19 PM »
Hi Jerry
Yes I have had a quick look at his and another one, I have loaded in a midi into the system and it seems to be working fine, once I have my G2 I will probably making some styles as I go.

Offline Wim

« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2023, 04:55:34 PM »
I have now spent a few hours on it and I am really blown away by the result, you can create one song style after another, it is so easy once you know the program. I connected my Genos 1 directly to it, so you can immediately hear what it sounds like on your Genos.

I have already transferred:
- volare
- rocking around the christmas tree
- piano man
- how deep is your love
and much more,

it's really a matter of dragging it in and then adjusting the markers if you don't think it's quite right. It will take you about 2 to 5 minutes per midi file to create a really good style once you know this program well. The program does all the rest for you.

If you consider that styles easily cost 12 euros each online, then this is a very good and cheap way to expand your keyboard with all those song styles once you have the midi file (and the internet is full of midi files). so that's not the problem anymore)

considering the questions above:
- you can't edit the midi notes
- you can revoice existing styles by renaming them to .mid and then dragging them in the editor.
- the revoicing can be done with the detailed edit page if needed.
- the sx900 voicelist is in the voicelist download on the yamaha songeditor page, just select edit - import voicelist in the program and select the sx900 file from that voicelist download

the voicelists for the supported models can be found on this yamaha page:
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/apps/midisong_to_style/downloads.html

You have to type over this Genos.txt file in MidiToStyle or can you import this file??. Because there is some text from Yamaha before.

rgds.
Wim

Offline T. Schaub

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2024, 03:19:42 PM »
Please direct me to the "Voice List" for the DGX 670.........

Thanks

Here are some voice list files for a few more keyboard models:

DGX-670: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/41pxhoybeqllb8y22zb41/Yamaha-DGX-670.txt?rlkey=lqaqwhtynn67t4v1lwu5jnsfd&dl=1
CVP-809: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/z3nvs8wh8ytlydf1xqr3k/Yamaha-CVP-809.txt?rlkey=7devi4k4k7tjh5jhxc5efrywp&dl=1

Aside from Yamaha's official voice list for Genos/PSR models, has anyone started a central repository for unofficial voice lists created by the community?

The following users thanked this post: wersianer