Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Demos

Trying to enhance the sound of super articulation voices using AI

(1/3) > >>

rodrigo.b:
Hi guys, today I tried to enhance the SA2 Tenor Sax from the Genos/CVP809/ CVP909 using AI (Artificial intelligence) and here is the result:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LVq0uuK6GdL30dB3Phokg0vQpzCg8-r0?usp=sharing

What do you think? Would you like artificial intelligence to be present in Genos 2?

Michael Trigoboff:
What kind of AI did you use? The details would be interesting.

RoyceM:
I might not have heard everything I should have. I was distracted by the AI version being so "dry," lacking the beautiful reverb that was in the non-AI version.

That said, it's an interesting concept.

- Royce

rodrigo.b:

--- Quote from: Michael Trigoboff on September 09, 2023, 04:26:43 AM ---What kind of AI did you use? The details would be interesting.

--- End quote ---

Hi, thanks for comment. I use Musicfy. I uploaded the mp3 file in that website and then I chose the Sax option, it enhances the sound in less than one minute, and you can download the audio file.

rodrigo.b:

--- Quote from: RoyceM on September 09, 2023, 05:31:37 AM ---I might not have heard everything I should have. I was distracted by the AI version being so "dry," lacking the beautiful reverb that was in the non-AI version.

That said, it's an interesting concept.

- Royce

--- End quote ---

Thank you for comment. Yes, I think that now the IAs are doing absolutely amazing things, there is of course room for improvement, but I think this is very impressive

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version