Author Topic: Stylemagic Yamaha and Midi Yamaha Update  (Read 1794 times)

Offline ugawoga

Stylemagic Yamaha and Midi Yamaha Update
« on: September 02, 2023, 11:56:19 AM »
Hi
I have just had an email from Tomasz  and i have tried upgrading but it comes out at full price and the purchase key keeps freezing.
I emailed a day ago. You are supposed to upgrade at third of price.

All the Best
John :)
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline Joe H

Re: Stylemagic Yamaha and Midi Yamaha Update
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023, 12:41:40 PM »
I think so.  The email states it is MidiWorks that is upgraded NOT StyleMagic.  The upgrade is mostly to the piano roll screen in which when playing the midi song file is played the piano roll will scroll automatically. 

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023, 01:06:02 PM »
Hi Joe

I took a second look and you are right ,it is only Midiworks
It is all about Revoicing to better the Genos sound

All the Best
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline vlbrgt

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 07:09:34 PM »
Hi Joe,
I emailed Thomasz but have no answer till yet.
Do you know if it is possible to have my old licensed version together with the new demo version on my PC ?
I would like to test the new version (demo) before upgrading.

Regards
Etienne
If plan A doesn't work, don't forget that the alphabet has 25 more letters.
Volbragte@telenet.be
http://Psrtutorial.com/MB/volbragt.html
Genos

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 08:13:00 PM »
Hi
I do not know what is happening as i completed form from key and said yes.
What happens next?
I have not received an update yet and as it states if you paid for one and a year has passed you only pay third of price. It does say the products worth, but that is the full price
Most sites send you an invoice and an update as soon as you pay, but it seems that i have to wait or what!! ::) I am not sure.
Tonight i had to pay which was a third of the full price and now a wait for the upgrade exe file.
So far so good , but a little long winded transaction.
If you go to midisoft site which seems to have a new makeover you can see upgrade video which is on YouTube.

Just been sent the upgrade,all ok.
It is a new Re-voicer

All the Best
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 04:36:14 PM by ugawoga »

Offline valimaties

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2023, 09:51:36 AM »
Hi Joe,
I emailed Thomasz but have no answer till yet.
Do you know if it is possible to have my old licensed version together with the new demo version on my PC ?
I would like to test the new version (demo) before upgrading.

Regards
Etienne

The demo version will install in other folder (I think its name will contain demo word).
So, you can use the new version without any problem.

Edit: More than that, the payed version will be an installer made specially for your license, because each exe file will be compiled using the dongle you sent to Thomas.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 09:53:15 AM by valimaties »

Vali Maties - Genos

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2023, 10:47:42 AM »
Hi
You have to purchase via key.
You then submit what you think is the payment.
Tomasz sends you an email and you have to answer yes and send back.
He then sends you the dicounted price if you already own it or if you are new , it is full price
You then pay .
After this you get an email with the full program  and yor license key will auto register it.
It took about three days to complete.
This is all a little long winded, but thomas is not selling millions of copies i think, so he must keep his cost down and he does not want his software copied.  Tomasz is very secure minded and so he should be in this weird old world that we all live in.

All the Best
John :) :)