Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Change Genos default start up style

(1/2) > >>

cyber swine:
In the months I've been reading this forum and watching YouTube videos I have seen references to creating a "blank" or default template type style for use as an initial start up style.  Now I want to try something like that and I can't find any of the material I have previously viewed.  Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction? 

overover:

--- Quote from: cyber swine on July 28, 2023, 04:43:31 PM ---In the months I've been reading this forum and watching YouTube videos I have seen references to creating a "blank" or default template type style for use as an initial start up style.  Now I want to try something like that and I can't find any of the material I have previously viewed.  Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

--- End quote ---

Hi cyber swine,

Just create a so called Setup Registration that contains your preferred settings and load it always after powering on the Genos. :)

Best regards,
Chris

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: overover on July 28, 2023, 05:30:33 PM ---Hi cyber swine,

Just create a so called Setup Registration that contains your preferred settings and load it always after powering on the Genos. :)

Best regards,
Chris

--- End quote ---

I name the registration something like 000Setup, so it’s always first on the display.

Cheers,
Fred

cyber swine:
Thank you Chris and Fred, exactly what I was looking for.  I had forgotten to use the term "Setup Registration" is why I messed up!

cyber swine:
Well, okay, almost exactly what I was looking for.  What I wanted to say also is that I would prefer the Genos to start up on a Style chosen by me and not always on SkyPop.  Even using the 0000Setup tag in every conceivable location I'm having no joy in changing the default.  Can it be done?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version