PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S900/S700 (SFF1)

PSR-S 700 save volume settings

(1/2) > >>

Pelimanni:
Hi.I have USB Drive styles. I would like to make settings on style. I did as following: I pick style, then, Function,Digital menu,Style Creator, Mixing Console Style Part, change volume settings. How to save settings?
Regards.
Pertti

EileenL:
Press Save and select the USB drive and press save here. It will tell you style already exists do you want to over right, say Yes.

overover:

--- Quote from: Pelimanni on April 13, 2023, 02:25:47 PM ---Hi.I have USB Drive styles. I would like to make settings on style. I did as following: I pick style, then, Function,Digital menu,Style Creator, Mixing Console Style Part, change volume settings. How to save settings?
Regards.
Pertti

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the PSR Tutorial Forum, Perrti!

Some time ago you posted a question on the PSR-SX board. (This is the PSR-S900/700 board). Do you have a PSR-S700 (from 2007) or a current PSR-SX700?

Best regards,
Chris

Pelimanni:
Thank you for your help. Now save style is familiar.
Regards
Pertti

overover:

--- Quote from: Pelimanni on April 16, 2023, 06:13:31 PM ---Thank you for your help. Now save style is familiar.
Regards
Pertti

--- End quote ---

Hi Perrti,

I am pleased that your request could be answered.

But please answer my previous question, whether you have an S700 or an SX700. (One of your two threads is obviously in the wrong board and I'd like to move it to the correct place).

Best regards,
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version