Author Topic: SX Styles Rearranged 2  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Enildo

SX Styles Rearranged 2
« on: November 22, 2022, 11:38:40 AM »
Hello everybody!

I'm creating a new thread because I think it will be easier to find in case someone needs it in the future.
What's different about this new folder arrangement?
The Pop&Rock1 and Pop&Rock2 categories were divided into Rock1, Rock2, Pop1 and Pop2. I also removed the "Favorites" category, but you can recreate it if you wish.
Some styles were edited by me, mainly track 10 (Drums). Edited styles have a trailing period in the name. Example: (8BeatModern -> 8BeatModern.)
Also added more styles Genos, Tyros, from other PSRs, etc. Some styles, which belonged to Styles Rearranger1, I decided to change category.
Feel free to change category styles, create other categories or even delete a category you don't think is important.
The good thing about being able to make your own style categories is that you are the one who decides which category the styles will belong to. Of course there needs to be logic!
You can leave it on the pendrive or save it in the user memory of the keyboard itself.
Make good use of it!

Cheers, Enildo

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ntoBb86RuTsQhEQ8PVNFyOcY0i0PdEw/view?usp=share_link
When word fail, Music speaks!

Offline Enildo

Re: SX Styles Rearranged 2
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 11:44:44 AM »
Images

[attachment deleted by admin]

The following users thanked this post: chax, rene, geoff5798

Offline Pityus

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 05:17:07 PM »
Welcome!
Unfortunately, I cannot open the downloaded compressed file because it says that it is wrong or damaged.

Offline Enildo

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 11:20:47 PM »
Welcome!
Unfortunately, I cannot open the downloaded compressed file because it says that it is wrong or damaged.

Hello Pityus!

The file is compressed by Winrar! You must unzip it before putting it on the pendrive.
Try it and if it doesn't work let me know!

Enildo

Offline Enildo

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 11:26:53 PM »
I will also make available in compressed "Zip" format. Maybe it's better for other friends who want to download.

Enildo

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SZQU8CS9aRFS43fie-UNjbI1-S4FxfG_/view?usp=share_link

The following users thanked this post: pieterpan, daikatana, thomas750

Offline overover

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 11:32:35 PM »
Welcome!

Hi Pityus,

I recommend using the "7-zip" archive program (current version is v22.01). It's free and can unpack all common archive formats perfectly.
>>> https://www.7-zip.org/

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Pityus

Offline Pityus

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 01:42:21 PM »
Thanks! In the meantime, the problem was solved.

Offline overover

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2022, 02:52:29 PM »
Thanks! In the meantime, the problem was solved.

Thanks for your feedback, Pityus!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline pika-san

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2022, 04:51:57 PM »
First of all, thanks for this collection! A few things though, there is a version for the style called orchestral transs (in the s975) that is compatible with the psrsx900. And, i think the guitar(s) should be corrected for the highroad rock style.
yamaha extentions files styles for keyboards are as follows:
pst (pianist); pcs(piano combo); sst (session); prs (pro); bcs(basic); fps (free play) and scp (dj style).