Author Topic: error message when i install a pack  (Read 1218 times)

elimelekh

error message when i install a pack
« on: October 26, 2022, 10:34:30 AM »
Hello everyone, my problem is that when I want to install a battery pack on my psr sx900 I have an error message that appears, even after resetting the piano by all possible means. Some told me the memory or others the motherboard but maybe someone have an easy way out of this problem thank you all

Offline danand

Re: error message when i install a pack
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 11:57:06 AM »
"battery pack" on sx900 ?????
Can you elaborate a little bit?
What type of "battery pack" ????

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 01:02:57 PM »
Welcome to the PSR Tutorial Forum, Elimelekh!

This is probably a translation error: By "Battery pack" you probably mean "Drum pack". ;)

Unfortunately it is not possible with the description of the problem so far to give you specific advice.

Please state the exact name of the pack in question. Are you trying to load the pack directly into the keyboard (with a supplied .cpi or .ppi file), or have you previously successfully imported the pack (and possibly other packs) into the Expansion Manager (YEM) on the computer (.cpf or .ppf file) and then saved your own Pack Install file on the USB stick (which now doesn't work when installing on the keyboard?).

It is important that you select the file type .cpi or .ppi when saving the Pack Install file in the YEM, i.e. do NOT leave the default .cqi or .pqi (= Pack Quick Install) file type set.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline DerekA

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 02:34:20 PM »
I have an error message that appears

What does the error message say?
Genos