PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-SX900/SX700/SX600

SX900 style and Info file

(1/9) > >>

Snicker740:
For those who want to explore.
All styles of SX900, with info file.
And a Wave I have collected from SX900 to compare with Genos.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rngwgqobrd3nfyo/SX900.rar/file

P/S: Unzip with winrar 5.x or higher

Joe H:
It's disappointing that there is nothing new in the styles.  All are recycled from other keyboards.  (some names have been changed)

The remix on the DJ styles is a downgrade in my opinion. Then there are styles that use new Voices from the SX900 so not all the style parts are playing on the S970. It looks like they borrowed at least one drum kit from the Easy Sounds Magic Dance pack... but I can't say for sure.

The Ballads are there but they are scattered around in different folders.

It's same ole same ole.

On the plus side... it's the new features that make the SX900 shine.  Joy-stick, 1GB expansion memory,  improved key bed (maybe), combo buttons/touch screen, six assignable buttons, much larger capacity MIDI sequencer, etc.

I'm sure that we will need to tweak the Master EQ to get the sound we want. And we know it's a step up from the S975.

Joe H

Henni:
The rar file is corrupt & of unknown format for both my Winzip & Winrar program.

Won't someone PLEASE be so kind as to re-zip only the styles & email to me at:

buildtofly@yahoo.com

I am looking forward to these in GREAT anticipation.

Kind regards,

Henni

pmahl:
Hi Henni
I will send the styles to you during this afternoon.

Its my plesure.

Peter

Henni:
Hi all,

Thank you so much to my kind friend who sent me the file.

I downloaded the latest Winrar and now it extracted the files!!! Funny, I used the absolute best rar repair utility freely available & that could not repair it. The new Winrar states that it is NOT free, however it worked!!!

Now I am going to have some SERIOUS fun - my eyes hurt from searching the inet for these.

Kind regards,

Henni

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version