Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Demos

NEW Démo BAARTMANS

<< < (2/2)

Mike2:
I agree, Peter Baartmans does not show anything close to what he did with the Tyros 5. He jokes a little, bounces from one song to another. He doesn't explain anything with the Genos, with the camera on showing you close ups of the many parts of the the keyboard. Plus I don't speak German, so it wouldn't help. He just doesn't seem very enthusiastic and excited like the demos done with the Tyros keyboards. That's just my opinion. There actually isn't much on You Tube or anyplace I can find, detailed explanations. The Tipsters use to do it, and whatever your trouble with a certain part of the keyboard, they would shed some light. I am doing ok with my new Genos, step by step. I can learn so much more when someone is explaining it, on video with the keyboard there. Saves me quite a few hours. The Mic settings with the EQ is challenging.  The Master EQ and Compressor keyboard settings, changes the sound dramatically to your liking. When I think I have it set, and cannot make it sound any better, there is always something else to tweak...All in all, it's a great keyboard. It has a more full sound when playing. You feel that you playing in a band, and not alone.  Just my 2 cents worth...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version