Author Topic: Démo du YAMAHA GENOS avec Joël RADUSZYNSKI  (Read 374 times)

Offline Aquilauno

Démo du YAMAHA GENOS avec Joël RADUSZYNSKI
« on: November 25, 2017, 08:19:59 AM »
Interesting video about French demo on Genos,  especially audio is great and is possible appreciate very well the sound quality of the new yamaha keybord

https://youtu.be/PXvDL0XfXeY

The following users thanked this post: soundphase, digriz67, pchan

Offline digriz67

Re: Démo du YAMAHA GENOS avec Joël RADUSZYNSKI
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 05:00:02 PM »
Very nice. I did not know that the processor on the Genos is 11 times more powerful than the one on the Tyros. Great demonstrator and excellent sound. Good choice of styles, too.

Thanks!
Luigi

Offline Patt22

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 06:33:33 AM »
Good morning. Hello,

I confirm, I was there, very good demo and nice video...

I was the one who asked him before the demo if we could trade a playlist title from one Genos to another, he answered me 90% yes and during the demo, he confirms 100%, from Genos to Genos of the same content!

Patrick

Bonjour,

Je confirme, j'y étais, très bonne démo et belle vidéo  ...

C'est moi qui lui a demandé avant la démo si on pouvait échanger un titre de playliste d'un Genos à un autre, il m'a répondu oui à 90%  et pendant la démo, il confirme à 100%, de Genos à Genos de même contenu !

Patrick

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 03:59:02 PM »
I think this is the best Genos demo I have seen so far, in that it's not just a straight sales pitch – it actually shows the instrument's potential for creativity, especially the section from about 28' when he gives an example of using the arpeggiator and multi-pads. Bravo, Joël!
Keys by Aidan: www.goldstraw.com

The following users thanked this post: Patt22