Author Topic: Tyros Eqo Setting Problem  (Read 676 times)

Offline alicanozkan

Tyros Eqo Setting Problem
« on: November 15, 2017, 09:37:52 AM »
Hi everyone,
I have a Tyros and discover it yet. I could not set eqo directly. There is no problem when i set up the eqo, but when style or voive is changed, all setup is lost. I cant find out any way to keep it stabil. I wanna keep all eqo setting same even if i changed the voices and stlyes. For example i m getting rising up eqo high and change the style, after that all eqo setting is getting default settings. Does anybody know that how i fix this. Thanks for helps.

Offline Seagull29

Re: Tyros Eqo Setting Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 01:07:40 PM »
Hi,
Did you try to make Registrations with styles, instruments and settings (EQ, Volume and so on ...) ? I think it's a good solution because Registrations are Total Recall for all settings.

Regards

Seagull29

Offline karmacomposer

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 07:15:44 PM »
Create a preset you like with EQ set to your liking and record it to a registration bank.  Then use that every time you want to create a new preset.

Also, OTS, I believe, changes everything automatically to a pre-defined setting for a particular style and part.  You may want to turn that off so it does not change everything.

Mike
Yamaha Tyros 5 76 key, MOXF8 88 key, PSR s910, Korg M3 88 key, Karma, Presonus Studio One Pro 3, Samplitude 12 Pro, many vsti, EWQLSO, EWQLSC and KHSO Diamond. 10 networked dual/quad/octo core Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 64 bit PCs & 1 Mac Book Pro

Offline nicomedia

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 12:56:22 PM »
Hi there. Greetings from Erzurum-Turkey. İt is very simple. Memory-OTS1-Save-Save. When you changed the rhythm eqo and other settings will remain same. Because it is in user bank now. Tyros1 is a very good keyboard and   it really deserves its price. İts sound is more clear than T4. Take care...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:57:49 PM by nicomedia »

Offline alicanozkan

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 01:39:39 AM »
Hi,
Did you try to make Registrations with styles, instruments and settings (EQ, Volume and so on ...) ? I think it's a good solution because Registrations are Total Recall for all settings.

Regards

Seagull29

Yes, i did try registeration mode also but while the voices or styles are changed, all settings lost. So that is not completely solution. Thank you.

Offline alicanozkan

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 01:44:21 AM »
Create a preset you like with EQ set to your liking and record it to a registration bank.  Then use that every time you want to create a new preset.

Also, OTS, I believe, changes everything automatically to a pre-defined setting for a particular style and part.  You may want to turn that off so it does not change everything.

Mike

There is no problem when i keep the settings on registration that if i dont change the style or voice. Styles or voices has changed, all settings getting first situation. Thank you.

Offline alicanozkan

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 01:46:33 AM »
Hi there. Greetings from Erzurum-Turkey. İt is very simple. Memory-OTS1-Save-Save. When you changed the rhythm eqo and other settings will remain same. Because it is in user bank now. Tyros1 is a very good keyboard and   it really deserves its price. İts sound is more clear than T4. Take care...

Thanks for information. Tyros serias have really wonderfull voices, but if u try to set perfect setting on eqo, i believe that u have also perfect and pure voives for Tyros 4. Thank you.

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 03:11:37 AM »
Do you want to lock the Master EQ, the Part EQ, or the Voice Set EQ?

Offline alicanozkan

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 06:42:01 AM »
Do you want to lock the Master EQ, the Part EQ, or the Voice Set EQ?

Yes, these are that i want.

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 07:16:52 AM »
Which of them do you want to lock?   All three!  ???

Which Tyros model do you have?   Is it the original Tyros or a later model.  You posted in the Tyros5 forum board but I'm not sure if that is what you have.

Regards

Ian
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:20:36 AM by tyrosaurus »

Offline alicanozkan

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 01:16:46 AM »
Which of them do you want to lock?   All three!  ???

Which Tyros model do you have?   Is it the original Tyros or a later model.  You posted in the Tyros5 forum board but I'm not sure if that is what you have.

Regards

Ian

Sorry about late answer. I have Tyros 1, i wrote topic HOW TO.... section but administor send it Tyros 5 Topics. I wanna be that STYLES and VOICES keep lock. Thank you.