Author Topic: Hello everybody...  (Read 415 times)

Offline m-dur

Hello everybody...
« on: October 30, 2017, 09:32:20 AM »
...and musical greetings to all from Matthias (that's me) from Germany. I've started playing keyboard three years ago, you see: I'm an early beginner :-). Because I'm a "self-taught" I'm interested everytime in getting "valuable hints", everywhere, if necessary...
So I'm here now. My keyboard is a Tyros3.
I'm looking foward to a good time. Regards, Matthias.
-Tyros3-

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hello everybody...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »
Hi Matthias,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  I'm sure you're going to learn a great deal about your Tyros 3 keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.  You'll definitely have a good time here.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains 41,000+ song titles in 670 indexed books.  This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We're so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here that are always very willing to help you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:55:40 PM by Roger Brenizer »
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline m-dur

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 01:28:33 PM »
Hello Roger and thank you very much for your hints. First, I'll look around here in the forum everywhere. There are a lot of interesting threads for me.... I will have to test the "willing members" soon enough ;). Regards, Matthias.
-Tyros3-

Offline Toril S

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 01:47:48 PM »
Hello Mathias! Welcome to this wonderful forum! I am also selftaught, and being a member of this forum has helped me a lot! I have a PSR S970. Good luck, and have fun!
Toril S

PSR S970, PSR 2100 and PSR-47.

http://psrtutorial.com/perf/torilSusegg.html

Offline ekurburski

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 05:20:46 PM »
hi Matthis.  Welcome to the best psr forum on the web.  Be sure and check out the main site and the lessons.  A lot of good stuff to improve your knowledge of your keyboard.

Earl
PSR740, PSR3000, tx7, mt32, mirage, ProTiools 10,11 Sonar,  Reaper, BIAB2018 an a 4' stack of computer Music mags

Offline m-dur

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 08:14:03 AM »
Hi Toril and Earl, thank you for your warm welcome wishes. I've already seen, that I'm here in a "treasure trove" :-). Regards, Matthias.
-Tyros3-

Offline CJ4ever

• Keys and sax are a saxy combination ;-)
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 09:14:17 AM »
Welcome Matthias !

Yes I understand your enthusiasm, about your keyboard AND this website :-)

I am also one of the newer members (few days)'.

Let's enjoy the Tyros/PSR - trip :-) and maybe later a Genos-trip, haha or Genos 2 ;-)

CJ

Offline m-dur

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 09:16:13 AM »
Hi CJ and thank you for your "welcome". Yes, enthusiasm ist the one side. And I'm also very happy about every small progress, I reach. But I had a look to the YT-video, mentioned in your thread. Respect. I think, that's another league :-). But the main thing is, that everybody has his fun by making self-made music... Regards, Matthias.
-Tyros3-

Offline techlectics

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 03:45:27 PM »
Welcome Matthias - Just like you I purchased my first keyboard tree years ago and I'm teaching myself to play. This forum along with the PSR Tutorials website has been a great help in learning the instrument and a great resource for styles. I hope you visit regularly.
Regards,
Bob W. (Techlectics)