Author Topic: Where can I download songs and other for psr-E 453 'can I also use PSR-S970?  (Read 352 times)

Offline michelhk

Hey
Where can I download songs and other for PSR-E 453 can I also use PSR-S970?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:00:37 PM by Roger Brenizer »

Offline SeaGtGruff

You can download many MIDI song files for free if you search on the web, and there are several sites that sell MIDI song files, including Yamaha MusicSoft. A lot of MIDI song files use GM (General MIDI) instrument sounds so they'll be compatible with a larger number of brands and models of keyboards, and those files will play on the PSR-E453. Some sites also have MIDI song files that use XG (Yamaha's extension of General MIDI) instrument sounds, and those files should also play on the PSR-E453, but it might not be 100% compatible with the messages and instrument sounds in those files. For the best results it's a good idea to use a utility program to see what instrument sounds are selected within a given MIDI file and replace them as appropriate with the best instrument sounds that are available on your particular keyboard model.
Michael Rideout
YPT-400, PSR-E433, PSR-E443

Offline arvacon

You can download 70 songs and a song book about them from the Yamaha site, by following this link: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/support/docs_data/index.html?l=en&c=keyboards&k=psr-e453
Check the page 11 at your manual for more info.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 07:11:29 PM by arvacon »
PSR-E453