Author Topic: about multipad accomp  (Read 311 times)

Offline Musaed

about multipad accomp
« on: October 11, 2017, 02:17:16 PM »
Hi there  ;D

I use multi pad guitar strumming. I use it alone with out style playing. But if I try o change the multi pad chord from my left hand I hear a strings play!

I try many thing to avoid the sound but still there. Can any one tell me how can I turn it off?

Offline travlin-easy

Re: about multipad accomp
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 02:27:28 PM »
Very easy solution. Just lower the style volume to zero using the onscreen sliders at the bottom of the display, then the only sounds you will hear will be the multi pads and whatever you select for your right had voices.

Hope this helps,

Gary  8)
Love Those Yammies...

The following users thanked this post: EileenL, Musaed

Offline Musaed

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 02:35:42 PM »
hahahah thaaaaaaaanks that helped me. But how if i want it to be with the style so if i start the style there's no need to slide the style volume up.  :'(

Online DerekA

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 02:50:46 PM »
You could use registrations. One with the style volume muted for your intro, and one with the style volume set wherever you want it to be.
S770

The following users thanked this post: Musaed

Online tyrosaurus

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 02:53:50 PM »
Hi Musaed,

It sounds to me as if you are talking about the 'Stop Accompaniment' function, which plays a sound when you press keys in the style zone of the keyboard when the ACMP is turned on, but the style is not running.

On my Tyros4 you can effectively turn this function off so that no sound is produced.

You haven't said what keyboard model you are using, but I see that you have previously posted several times in PSR-S910/710 board, so I will assume that you are using one or other of these keyboards.

Press FUNCTION > STYLE SETTING/SPLIT POINT/CHORD FINGERING > Tab to STYLE SETTING.

The 'STOP ACMP' function is option #1 in the list on this page.  The default setting seems to be 'FIXED'

Use the #1 buttons below the screen to select the setting that you want to use. 

The possible settings are:

OFF:  The chord played in the chord section will not sound.

STYLE:  The chord played in the chord section will sound via the Voices for the Pad part and the Bass channel of the selected Style.

FIXED:  The chord played in the chord section will sound via the specified Voice, regardless of the selected Style.

Select OFF to turn the sound off and exit the display to save the setting as a System Setting.

This setting is saved in a registration memory if you memorise it with the 'Style' group checked, but other than that, once set it will not change unless you change it manually, or carry out a System Reset.

You could also be hearing a sound from the Left voice part if you have the Left voice Split Point set to the same as the Style SP. So if this is the case you will also need to make sure that the Left voice is turned off if you don't want it to sound!

Regards

Ian

The following users thanked this post: Musaed

Offline Musaed

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 03:05:32 PM »
Hi Musaed,

It sounds to me as if you are talking about the 'Stop Accompaniment' function, which plays a sound when you press keys in the style zone of the keyboard when the ACMP is turned on, but the style is not running.

On my Tyros4 you can effectively turn this function off so that no sound is produced.

You haven't said what keyboard model you are using, but I see that you have previously posted several times in PSR-S910/710 board, so I will assume that you are using one or other of these keyboards.

Press FUNCTION > STYLE SETTING/SPLIT POINT/CHORD FINGERING > Tab to STYLE SETTING.

The 'STOP ACMP' function is option #1 in the list on this page.  The default setting seems to be 'FIXED'

Use the #1 buttons below the screen to select the setting that you want to use. 

The possible settings are:

OFF:  The chord played in the chord section will not sound.

STYLE:  The chord played in the chord section will sound via the Voices for the Pad part and the Bass channel of the selected Style.

FIXED:  The chord played in the chord section will sound via the specified Voice, regardless of the selected Style.

Select OFF to turn the sound off and exit the display to save the setting as a System Setting.

This setting is saved in a registration memory if you memorise it with the 'Style' group checked, but other than that, once set it will not change unless you change it manually, or carry out a System Reset.

You could also be hearing a sound from the Left voice part if you have the Left voice Split Point set to the same as the Style SP. So if this is the case you will also need to make sure that the Left voice is turned off if you don't want it to sound!

Regards

Ian
you save my life  :'( thank you sir  8)