Author Topic: Registration for voices in S770  (Read 436 times)

Offline david.uk61

Registration for voices in S770
« on: September 20, 2017, 01:25:06 PM »
Hello team ,

need your help in finding out this issue i am facing in the registration part for S770 Keyboard.

i am trying to save the registration settings for a)Right1  b)Right2 C)Left voice
however when i change the registered voices the Left part is not changing as i saved. this change is only working with Right 1 and right2 voices.

could you please assist me to get it in right way.

Thanks & Regards,
David

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Registration for voices in S770
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 02:27:20 PM »
Hello team ,

need your help in finding out this issue i am facing in the registration part for S770 Keyboard.

i am trying to save the registration settings for a)Right1  b)Right2 C)Left voice
however when i change the registered voices the Left part is not changing as i saved. this change is only working with Right 1 and right2 voices.

could you please assist me to get it in right way.

The left voice is part of the style group. You need to ensure the Style box is checked (in the screen that comes up after you press the Memory button).

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 03:31:45 PM »
Hi David,

if you want to make a special "Voice Registration" (that only changes the VOICES Right 1-3 & Left but NOT the actually loaded STYLE),  you can use this little "trick":

First COPY a Preset Style into the User drive OR onto a USB stick. Select (load) this Style from User drive / USB stick. Make the desired Voice settings and memorize your Reg with check marks at STYLE, VOICE and HARMONY to one of the Reg Memory buttons. Save the Reg Bank.

Subsequently DELETE the Style you have copied before from the User drive (respectively disconnect the USB Stick, where that Style resides).

The result of this "procedure" is, that your Registration can't find that Style anymore, and the Reg will change the VOICES only (but NOT the STYLE). :)

Regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 03:35:06 PM by overover »

Offline david.uk61

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 03:12:02 PM »
Thank you very much,

this is indeed much clearer way to do this, i am gona try this, once again thanks A lot Chris