Author Topic: A newbie to Tyros 5-76  (Read 458 times)

Offline Ian Kay

A newbie to Tyros 5-76
« on: May 31, 2017, 04:00:37 PM »
Hey to y'all from South Carolina. I'm so glad I found the PSR community, and I'm eager to learn from all of you.
Ian

Online Roger Brenizer

Re: A newbie to Tyros 5-76
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 05:17:12 PM »
Hi Ian,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  Not only did you just become a new member today, but you've already chosen to become a Supporter also.  Thank you so much for choosing to support this great forum.  I can't remember another member joining the forum and becoming a supporter on the same day, although it may well have happened before.  I'm sure you're going to learn a great deal about your Tyros 5 keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Since you are now a lifetime supporter, you will soon discover this benefit when you visit the Charter Member's boards.

We're also very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here who are always willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page