Author Topic: PSR-740 registration quick access  (Read 524 times)

Offline foondoon

PSR-740 registration quick access
« on: February 21, 2017, 06:27:09 PM »
Hi.   I just bought a PSR-740 and I am creating registrations. 

The owner's manual states that you can retrieve any setting with one touch.   But the owner's manual also gives instructions for changing from one registration bank to another by going through menu settings.    The manual also states that you can access registration BANKS by holding the "Direct Access" button and pressing one of the four registration buttons.   This accesses the 4 settings in just one bank.

I'd like to switch from one registration setting in one bank to a different setting in another bank while playing, but it sounds like I'd have to stop playing and use the menus to access a different bank.

Anybody have a 740 and can set me straight please!    Thanks much !!
Doug
PSR-740

Offline Bruce Breen

Re: PSR-740 registration quick access
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 06:18:21 AM »
I used to have a 730, but don't remember all the details on how it's registrations are set up.

But, I think the easiest thing you could do, regardless of which keyboard you have, is to make another new registration with the two settings you want taking up two of the spots in it. Then just call up the new registration bank whenever you are playing that particular song, and you will be able to have both settings just one button apart.

Hope this helps a little...!?
Bruce Breen
playing a PSR-S950 & PSR-2100