Author Topic: Tyros 1,floppydisk  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Gretschman

Tyros 1,floppydisk
« on: January 26, 2017, 08:12:50 AM »
Hallo! I am new here.I bought a Tyros 1.It works and sounds very well.But,the player on the left side does`nt work. I`ll hope you understand what i mean. If i put in a disc in the floppyplayer i can see the titles on the Lcd.But the player with stop/play etc is totally dead.The lights on the player does not work either.I wonder if it can depends on the facts that the earlier owner has chanched the harddrive to a harddrive with 80 GB.Is it possible that the new harddrive with 80 GB is the problem? Hope someone can help me.Best regards from Gretschman in Sweden

Offline Brian

Re: Tyros 1,floppydisk
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 03:18:57 AM »
Hi,

Have you pressed the song title on the main screen that you want to play on the floppy? You must select the song you want to play by pressing the button next to the song? do the preset songs play, i.e when you press the button next to "Amazing Grace" (button A) and then "Start" in song control, does the song play. If you have not selected a song then the Start/Stop button will NOT light up.

I doubt if the Hard drive would cause the problem you describe.

Hope this helps.

Brian

Offline Gretschman

Re: Tyros 1,floppydisk
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 02:51:14 PM »
Thank you for the answer,Brian!  I tried everything ...but i doe`snt work.So i sold it Yesterday and bought a Yamaha psr s910.This keyboard is fantastic and everything works. I`ll think its better than the the Tyros 1 .Best Regards 8)/Gretschman