Author Topic: PSR 3000 to computer  (Read 1110 times)

Offline HVYamaha

• HVYamaha
  • Asst. Member
  • A life without music is no life at all
PSR 3000 to computer
« on: October 28, 2016, 03:52:36 AM »
Hello everyone, is it possible to connect  a PSR3000 to a computer? And if yes, how do I get it to work?
If I connect it now it isn't working.
Thanks if you can help me,
Greetings, Henk

Offline Jørgen

Re: PSR 3000 to computer
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 04:18:13 AM »
The Unofficial YAMAHA Keyboard Resource Site at http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha
- since 1999

Offline HVYamaha

• HVYamaha
  • Asst. Member
  • A life without music is no life at all
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 07:56:53 AM »
Hello, thanks for trying to help me. This is not what I meant ( sorry for my English ) What I mean is to connect to the computer, so I can put Styles in the user section or put midi files on it without the use of a usb-stick.
Henk

Offline SeaGtGruff

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 09:31:41 AM »
Yes, you can do this-- see pages 194 through 197 of the keyboard's Owner's Manual for information. The manual doesn't say anything about Musicsoft Downloader, so I think you can transfer files without it, but the PSR-3000 downloads page includes a listing for Musicsoft Downloader, so you can install it on your computer and see if it helps you.
Michael Rideout
YPT-400, PSR-E433, PSR-E443

Offline DIANADIANA

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 02:56:09 AM »
I have connected my psr to computer for registrations of songs with software into pc.
the connecting is easy. You must have one red/white cable. In my case the cable is red/black. You must connect the cable in the aux out output with the red in the R section and the black/white in the L section. And now connect the terminal of the cable in the pc panel with mic output (green) or pink i don't remember.

for registration of songs you must set the software that you have. In my case is (audacity), one free and simply software