Author Topic: Need MIDI Volume control for ACMP  (Read 850 times)

Offline Ormly

Need MIDI Volume control for ACMP
« on: July 10, 2016, 08:10:12 AM »
Assume "KBD ACMP" setup midi window selection that satisfied all the issues except as noted below:

I have successfully married up my newly purchased 9000 to my Yamaha US1 organ and the result is breathtaking! However and with that said, unlike my 8000 that it is replacing and which is  much less sophisticated but gave me control over the entirity of midi volume without any problem, the 9000 was much more complicated no doubt because of it being more sophisticated. That said, I have been successful with the exception of not getting the ACMP to follow suit required for the midi volume control. In otherwords while I now have volume regulation over the R1,R2 and R3 from the US1 expression pedal, the 9000 ACMP is not being affected by any means I have tried. When the KB is split, the right half midi volume functions normally. The left half ACMP is not affected by the US1 loudness pedal. What to do is my question?

Any thoughts, knowledge, instruction will be greatly appreciated . . and I thank you.

OMT: I would like to how to do a factory reset/intialization and if installation disk 1 and 2 and styles disks can still be obtained? Thanks again.

Offline Ormly

Re: Need MIDI Volume control for ACMP
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 11:54:29 AM »
I am told by Yamaha support, after going through the whole demonstration to isolate the issue, it was concluded the 9000 didn't provide for Midi volume for ACMP.

I find that hard to believe. Anybody want to argue against that opinion? Remember, it is Midi volume being addressed.