Author Topic: Merry Christmas and (another) Happy New Year  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Joe W

Merry Christmas and (another) Happy New Year
« on: December 24, 2015, 05:19:21 PM »
I am pleased to announce that I have just paid the annual bill to keep the PSR Tutorial web site and forum operating for another year.  I would also like to wish all the members and visitors a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The cost of maintaining the PSR Tutorial has certainly grown as the demand and users have increased over the years.  The MSRP of the new PSR-S970 is $2,600, although you can get this new keyboard for considerably less than that.  However, the cost of providing the PSR Tutorial is MORE than that. Thanks to the generosity of members and those who have ordered resources (data collections) provided by the PSR Tutorial, I have been able to pay that bill.  Hopefully, enough new users will discover us in this coming year so that, once again, future bills can be covered and this site will continue to support Yamaha users for years to come.
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

Offline Bill Grosse

Re: Merry Christmas and (another) Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 05:26:43 PM »
Joe,

Thank you for providing this great resource for us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Bill G
I wasn't going to do anything today - so far, I'm on schedule, :)

Offline Joe H

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 06:57:56 PM »
Yes Joe W... thanks so much.  We feel a great deal of gratitude for this Forum and all the resources and generosity expressed by many here... none of it would be happening if not for you.

Best wishes to you and your family in the coming year.

:)

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads for EDM. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Online DonM

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 09:51:04 PM »
Merry Christmas Joe, and remember anytime you get in a bind over keeping this site alive, you just let us know and we'll be there for you!

Online Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 10:06:10 PM »
Hi Joe,

Congratulations on another successful year for this great website.  As Don said, just let the membership know if you need additional assistance, at any time, and we will be there for you.

Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline wolfram

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 01:45:50 AM »
Merry Christmas and a happy Newyear 2016 and thanks for all the beautiful music from the forum.
regards,
wolfram

Offline Tresclub

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 08:00:13 AM »
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone!

Warren and Revel

Offline Udo

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2015, 08:07:54 AM »

Thank you Joe and Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you
and all members here !

Udo

Offline LArmatage

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 08:29:50 AM »
Hello from Canada;
     As several have said Joe, if you need further resources to keep this wonderful site going, I'll be ready to help.
In the meantime, best wishes for a wonderful, healthy, happy, and fun New Year to all members on The Forum, and special thanks to Joe, and all of the  guys who regularly take on the role of doing so much to help us enjoy our Yamaha keyboards  more.... your kindness and patience is appreciated so very much by so many.

Boy, what a great group ! Best wishes to all,

Larry