Author Topic: New updated & revised style sets for new users  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Joe W

New updated & revised style sets for new users
« on: October 05, 2015, 07:07:41 AM »
I have just released Styles Library #1 and Styles Library #2. Styles Library #1 includes all the SFF1 styles from the 2012 Styles Library with the song-styles from Styles #7 and Yamaha styles from Styles #8 removed. There are nearly 53,000 styles in Styles Library #1.  (If you have already ordered the 2012 Styles Library, you do not need styles Library #1.)

Styles Library #2 combines Styles #5 and Styles #6 and the SFF2 styles from the 2012 Library into a single collection with any duplicates from Styles #7 and Styles #8 removed. There are approximately 16,000 styles in this combined collection.

These revision allowed me to lower the size and cost of the All Styles Collection and the All Files Collection considerably. These new sets are primarily for new users who may have started out with the Styles #7 and Styles #8 collections.  If you have Styles #7 and Styles #8, or if you intend to order those two style sets, then you can order Styles Library #1 and Styles Library #2 to complete your collection.  If you already have the 2012 Styles Library and Styles #5 and Styles #6, you do not need either of these two new collections.
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

UncannyMadman

Re: New updated & revised style sets for new users
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 01:13:52 PM »
Ah, thanks Joe! I've already got more than enough to be getting on with for now but it's good to know these libraries are there when I want more!

Offline gary3917

• Gary
  • Supporter
  • I feel more like I donow then when I firstgot here
    • http://youtu.be/NFEp7KqFcqU
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 07:52:08 AM »
Hey Joe....Do these styles have the names of the song that fit that styles. I noticed they always list them as example.... bossa nova 16 beat ...and so on .What good is that w/o the name of the song the styles is used for ? Sure does not make sense. Why cant it do it like the music finder ? I noticed on the gig styles there hardly no song names for that style. Why is that ?
Tyros 4(finally), Korg M3 88,  Kawia MP7,Casio PX 560 Cakewalk Sonar BIAB Cubase 5
Mackie DLM8 Keyboard stereo Powered speakers

Offline Joe W

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 01:16:54 PM »
Styles that have been "tuned" to go with a particular song and, then, saved under the name of that song are referred to as Gig Disk styles or Song-Styles.  There are a bunch of those styles in the revised Library 1 and Library 2 collections as well as the standard type of styles that are named after a music genre like Ballad or Rock or Swing or Dance, etc.
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

Online Jeff Hollande

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 10:24:47 PM »
Thank you very much, Joe ! :)

Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN