PSR Tutorial Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 09:21:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
189,873 Posts in 25,052 Topics by 4,401 Members
Latest Member: Vintage Mark
* Home Help Login Register
PSR Tutorial Forum  |  PSR-Sxxx Keyboards  |  PSR-S900/S700 (Moderator: Kurt)  |  Topic: WANTED: INDIAN TABLA styles for PSR S900 really FREE Download 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WANTED: INDIAN TABLA styles for PSR S900 really FREE Download  (Read 23169 times)
deval

« on: December 17, 2008, 02:58:04 AM »

Dear Music Lovers and my friends,

WANTED : INDIAN TABLA styles for PSR S900  really FREE Download

I'm having PSR S900, which is the best for my use, as I'm a homely keyboard player.

I want to download some Tabla Taals for Indian Music, as I'm an Indian.

Anybody can help me, where can I download Indian Styles for my S900, in real sense of FREE. Bcoz, I've found most of the sites, which are payble only.

Please co-operate.
Telmo
We're old too quick.....and smart too late

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 03:35:51 PM »

Hi Deval, you could this link, You may find some here. Look for Free user and go for it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/155327799/mutiduezor700_ritim_ses_midi_reg.ses_scala.zip.html
deval

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 12:56:05 AM »

Thanks TELMO..

I'll check that and downloaded. I'll play today the same and inform you.

Anyway, thanks for your kind co-operation.

Take Care!
Deval
Maneesha

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 04:06:22 AM »

There are many Indian style files are available in PSR OR700 model. Why we cant kindly ask someone who has a PSR OR700 keyboard to upload those style, pad files etc to psrtutorial site?. If this possible it would be great!!!.

Maneesha
Joe W
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 09:55:38 AM »

There are many Indian style files are available in PSR OR700 model. Why we cant kindly ask someone who has a PSR OR700 keyboard to upload those style, pad files etc to psrtutorial site?. If this possible it would be great!!!.

Maneesha

I'm sure we could do that, but the OR700, as I understand it, has a unique set of drum voices that are not in the other Yamaha keyboards.  The preset styles, if they are taking advantage of the OR700 drums, simply won't work on the other PSRs because they do not have those voices.  Or, I should say, they will "work", but will not sound the same as they do on the OR700.

-- Joe Waters
Tyros5 and PSR-3000
PSR Performer Page
Bill Grosse
PSR Professor

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 10:30:31 AM »

Joe,

That is very true about the OR-700 drums, however, I think we could come up
with some alternative drums from the sets we do have that would be satisfactory.
I have to say I am intrigued by some of the recordings I have heard done on the OR-700

Bill G

I wasn't going to do anything today - so far, I'm on schedule, Smiley
shamiz
Assoc Member

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 09:47:12 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Here is Waqar From Pakistan..here is some new tabla styles..

[attachment deleted by admin]
Maneesha

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 10:41:51 PM »

Yes, Seniors Joe & Bill, you are completely true. But as a south asian, I know that still PSR styles cannot satisfy real voices and the way of playing of Indian musical instruments like Tabla, Dholak etc. But something is better than nothing, so OR700 styles are good. If they are not working well in S700, we can at least try with the available drum kits. This technique is not suitable for a profession, but for fun with music.

Maneesha
shamiz
Assoc Member

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 01:11:57 AM »

HEllo,

Maneesha You Are Right The Professional Not Satisfy with the Desi Sounds of Yamaha..But The HOme User Like Me is completely Satisfy At home level....meneesha can you help me on indian Midis.. and tabla styles?? i have also lot of hindi midis and tabla styles...so we can help each other...waiting for your reply thanks

waqar shami
Maneesha

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 04:45:55 AM »

Dear Waqar,
Glad to hear that you have many Styles. Unfortunately my keyboard is S700, therefore I am waiting till someone else upload Indian styles. If I find elsewhere, surely will upload here.
Maneesha.
xishan
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 12:46:29 AM »

i am a new user to psr s700 and a newbie in playing keybord as well. I am at a learning stage and most of the time i find it really difficult to slect styles for songs.

As you guys must be more experienced than me and it would be real kind of you if anyone from you can suggest me styles that are present in my heyboard that i can use with indian songs.

Thank you all.
Bill Grosse
PSR Professor

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 06:39:10 AM »

xishan,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your S700 keyboard.  Cool
Sorry to say I am not up on Indian styles, but we are gaining more members who enjoy
the Indian styles, so be patient as these members will likely respond to your request.  Smiley

I am posting a link to the Home Page because you may have missed it and there is a great
amount of information there you may find useful in your learning about the S700.
Home Page

Be sure to check out the lessons section  and don't worry that different PSR models are used in the examples
because they all work in a similar manner and only the location of the buttons are changed.
Lessons

Regards,

Bill G

I wasn't going to do anything today - so far, I'm on schedule, Smiley
deval

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 05:21:09 AM »

Dear Waqar,
Glad to hear that you have many Styles. Unfortunately my keyboard is S700, therefore I am waiting till someone else upload Indian styles. If I find elsewhere, surely will upload here.
Maneesha.

Dear Maneesha,

You are right, it is really very difficult to find our some authentic Indian Tabla / Dholak styles, or say Taals for our YAMAHAs.

I'm having PSR S900 and surf a lot on net to find out Taals like Dadra, Kehrwa, Trital, Japtaal, Dipchandi, Rupak, etc.

I'm having some Indian style, but not working effectively, like I've seen for Korg PA-50 / PA-500 / PA-800. In Korg, you can feel very near to the original sound.

Even, I've posted my query that whether we can convert Korg Styles to our YAMAHAs, but not found any good solution. There are some convertors for it. But for it we have to be master of that... and its not my job... I play coz I like music..

Anyway, lets hope that we will find some good solutions in future.

Till that...Have a nice musical life..

Take Care,
Regards,
Deval
shamiz
Assoc Member

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »

Hello

if anyone want to exchange styles then  add me i am always online on waqar_shami@yahoo.com

happyboy2829@hotmail.com

waqar shami

RISHI
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 10:57:51 PM »

Hi Guys

I know your concerns very well but have you all tried out da new PSR-S550B , its got a dedicated Indian drum kit with proper tablas and dhols not the Arabic thabla and dolah found in the other prs's that only have the arabian kits .... THIS IS INDIAN

I have started working on styles but dont know the term kaharva and japtal etc... that you guys use . Im taking my favourite bollywood soundtrax and trying to style those on my PSR-S550B . I will post something as soon as i believe i achieved the proper patterns but must advise that im working very slow as i have limited time on the k/board as i work till late and to replicate indian patterns is very dificult especially when one is not a percussionist.... Will keep you all posted
samcheri
Asst. Member

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 11:48:36 PM »

is there any way to get the indian drum kit out of the s550b ,e.g., by loading to a usb flash drive?
if that can be done can you then load the drum kits into other psr s keyboards like the 700 and the 900?
key mapping i.e., which drum is played by which key, may be a problem, unless that information comes with the drum kit file
any bright ideas, any one?
RISHI
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 05:02:32 AM »

Hi Samcheri

Not that i know off unless someone could advise me how to achieve this ... will be glad to help .... thanx
immanuel.babu
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 05:11:26 AM »

Hi Samcheri

Not that i know off unless someone could advise me how to achieve this ... will be glad to help .... thanx
immanuel.babu
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 05:13:55 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Here is Waqar From Pakistan..here is some new tabla styles..
meetfanta
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 07:07:36 AM »

Hi guys,

Good to know that I am not the only one struggling for indian beats and styles. I hv a PSR S700. I am a loyal yamaha user for last many years right from pss series and psr530 onwards. If any of you come across styles like kherva, daadra, ek taal, teen taal, dandiya, bhangra etc. pl pass to me also.

I recently checked out Roland Prelude & Roland GW8 with Asian Collection. It has good styles for Bollywood like Filmy masti 1, 2, Kherva two types, bhangra, goan masti etc. can some one convert these for us to yamaha.

shioo
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 09:47:12 AM »

Hi Guys, I have the S900, I have few styles that can be played in S900, which I'll post it here..

If you have some Indian MIDI created, please post it here. Thanks!!
deval

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2010, 01:46:56 AM »

Hye Shioo,

I'm also having S900, but dont have Indian Styles.

You had mentioned that you will post it. Where is that?

Please post it at your earliest.

Thanks.

-Deval
shioo
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 09:32:45 AM »

Attached are 15 Indian Styles I have collected. Enjoy!!

Where you from deval, which language do you speak?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Chinthake
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 03:11:02 AM »

I have a tyros 3 so can someone tell me please how i can get these styles to play on my keyboard after i put it to my usb?
theoriginal
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 08:36:52 AM »

hi,
roopak any1?
thanks
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
PSR Tutorial Forum  |  PSR-Sxxx Keyboards  |  PSR-S900/S700 (Moderator: Kurt)  |  Topic: WANTED: INDIAN TABLA styles for PSR S900 really FREE Download « previous next »
Jump to: