PSR Tutorial Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 01, 2015, 07:57:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
PSR Tutorial Home Page
144,336 Posts in 20,342 Topics by 4,611 Members
Latest Member: mentos
* Home Help Login Register
PSR Tutorial Forum  |  The PSR Tutorial Forum  |  Hello Everyone! (Moderator: Bill Grosse)  |  Topic: Indian Styles for PSR OR 700 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Indian Styles for PSR OR 700  (Read 2954 times)
Gaus
« on: December 16, 2008, 04:32:34 PM »

Dear All,

I bought sometimes back Yamaha PSR OR 700. I got some Indian styles suitable for Indian songs such as Iranian styles. Yamaha PSR i425 is specially made for indian music. I tried to get those syles from the shop in Bombay but they are not available. Can someone having PSR i425 copy the styles and upload it for us. Most of the Indian musicians we fend it off to play indian songs with western rythms.

This forum is doing great service to amateur musicians like me. Would be grateful.

With warm regards to all.

Gaus
manji
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 07:59:47 PM »

Is it Possible thru USB port? Specific all Indian styles out from PSR i425 ?

Please post all details step by step ...how to process....

what else is needed beside Indian Style from this unit ? rhythums,songs,drums,instruments... etc ?
Gaus
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 09:12:29 AM »

Many thanks Manji for your response,

Well, insert USB flash memory into USB port of your Yamaha Piano. press Style Keys one by one. Select  indian style. once selectted. you will find copy button. to copy style files. Once copied than press USB key. Your USB flash memory will open. Than see the Paste key. Press it it will be pasted to USB flash memory. Repeat the process till u copy all the important indian styles. Also do the same process for voices. copy and paste. Once completed. Remove USB and attach the same to your PC AND UPLOAD to this forum. It will be a great service to this Forum. If you are aware with basic PC skill I am sure It should not b difficult to you. If you still find any problem, please revert back. Alternatively any computer expert will do that for you in few minutes. I would appreciate your service.

Thanks and regards 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 09:13:35 AM by Gaus » Logged
sargamusa

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 03:09:05 PM »

Did any one every uploaded the PSR I425  Styles from Yamaha KeyBoard in this forum ?   I really need all those  styles  can some one please do the same ?  or email at sargamusa@gmail.com please
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
PSR Tutorial Forum  |  The PSR Tutorial Forum  |  Hello Everyone! (Moderator: Bill Grosse)  |  Topic: Indian Styles for PSR OR 700 « previous next »
Jump to: