Author Topic: Premium style collection for Tyros 1  (Read 7988 times)

galaxy

Premium style collection for Tyros 1
« on: October 07, 2022, 11:38:29 AM »
Hello everyone . Does anybody know where I can download the Premium style collection (5 floppy discs) that came out just after they released the Tyros 1 please ?Many thanks, Andrew

Offline overover

Re: Premium style collection for Tyros 1
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 06:36:11 PM »
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the PSR Tutorial Forum!

I found a folder "Tyros Premium Pack Vol. 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5" on my PC's hard drive. There are 107 styles in five subfolders. I assume these are the styles you are looking for. You can download the zipped folder from my Dropbox:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk0m1v91inpk2ru/sty%20TyrosPremiumVol1-5.zip?dl=0

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 06:38:47 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

galaxy

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 07:22:38 PM »
Many Many thanks. They seem quite hard to find ?  I had them when I had my Tyros 1 many many years ago and recently I bought one for a bargain price for a friend and its nice to have these extra styles again. Thank you again, Andrew Varley

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2022, 06:14:59 PM »
Many Many thanks. They seem quite hard to find ?  I had them when I had my Tyros 1 many many years ago and recently I bought one for a bargain price for a friend and its nice to have these extra styles again. Thank you again, Andrew Varley

You're welcome, Andrew! Thanks for your feedback.

I wish you a lot of fun and joy here in the forum.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)