Author Topic: A gripping pedal pad that works  (Read 13873 times)

Offline JanCK

A gripping pedal pad that works
« on: October 16, 2019, 05:51:57 AM »
I just received from Amazon a "Get-A-Grip Foot Pedal Pad" that really keeps your pedals from slipping around, on both carpet and hard floors. It's made by Martelli Notions, (www.martellinotions.com) The pad was made to keep a sewing machine pedal from slipping, which is very similar to the little Yamaha FC5 pedals.  It works great even though it's only 9"x 9".  It fits one Yamaha sustain pedal and one FC5 (the sustain pedal hangs over a little in the back, but it holds just fine).

I only just now noticed that the company makes the same thing in bigger sizes (listed on Amazon as "Martelli No Slip Pad for Sewing Machine")  The other sizes are 11"x17" and 12"x21".  I think these are exactly same thing I bought, only bigger.

The following users thanked this post: Gloria, KeyboardByBiggs

Offline ugawoga

Re: A gripping pedal pad that works
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 12:20:25 AM »
Hi JanCK

I got one from Amazon today as i find my footpedals move around the floor . The more it moves away the longer your legs have to be!! ;D  Eventually you land up under the desk.!! :P ::) ;D "Sausages to that"!! :P

I will give it a go

All the Best
John :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 12:23:01 AM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline ugawoga

Re: A gripping pedal pad that works
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 07:54:08 PM »
Hi Jan

It works great . Recommend this to all SLIDERS!! :P
Thanks for that tip, no more sliding about trying to find the pedal when coming up for a fill or bend!!

All the best
John
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox