Author Topic: T5 Music Finder file for Genos  (Read 5013 times)

Offline jugge

T5 Music Finder file for Genos
« on: May 26, 2019, 07:44:55 PM »
Hi,
I just downloaded and installed the T5 Music Finder file to my Genos and I can see all songs in the playlist.
However, when I am loading a song, it seams to be only one variation and one registration memory button assigned to each song,
while on the Genos playlists there are often many different variations and registrations for each song. Am I missing something or is this the expected behaviour for this playlist?
I have newer owned a Tyros keyboard before and the Genos is my first arranger in a long time, so please apologize for the newbie question  :D

Thanks
/Jörgen
Welcome to Yamaha Beats. Genos and MODX covers on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yKCzqlOhkulwHFF6P-_Vw

Offline Fred Smith

Re: T5 Music Finder file for Genos
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 08:27:47 PM »
Hi,
I just downloaded and installed the T5 Music Finder file to my Genos and I can see all songs in the playlist.
However, when I am loading a song, it seams to be only one variation and one registration memory button assigned to each song,
while on the Genos playlists there are often many different variations and registrations for each song. Am I missing something or is this the expected behaviour for this playlist?
I have newer owned a Tyros keyboard before and the Genos is my first arranger in a long time, so please apologize for the newbie question  :D

You’re not missing anything. That’s what the Genos does with non-native music finders.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Re: T5 Music Finder file for Genos
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 08:31:08 PM »
If you press the OTS button you get 4 variations.