Author Topic: Specifically for T4 players - question  (Read 5540 times)

Offline Denn

Specifically for T4 players - question
« on: May 19, 2019, 02:40:41 PM »
Hello, Has anyone bought any packs from Beesoftwear, especially the Theater Organ Showcase. Regards, Den
Love knitting dolls

Offline EileenL

Re: Specifically for T4 players - question
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 11:40:58 AM »
I think you will find there are registrations which use your on board voices.

Offline Arnak

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 12:45:27 PM »
Hi Denn,

Surely they only make software for the Electone, not the T4 or am I misunderstanding? ???

Martin

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 01:05:03 PM »
Hi Martin,

He sells his Tyros/Genos software at this site:  https://www.tyrosmagic.com/

The packs are just registration packs.

Regards

Ian

Offline Denn

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 02:13:05 PM »
Thanks Eileen, Just wish that were true;
I think you will find there are registrations which use your on board voices.
. I have the Theater Organ Showcase and I have watched the demo in full time and in slow time on YouTube and there is no way that I can make the sounds that that the demo has. I think that the pack was made on the T5 using the Organ Console. Quite a few voices are missing on my T4 and I wondered if anyone else had the same. Regards, Denn.
Love knitting dolls

Offline Arnak

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 03:46:00 PM »
Hi Ian,

Thanks for clarifying that. :D

Hi Denn,

I noticed this :

Special Note for Tyros 4, CVP-609 & CVP-709 Theatre Organ Showcase.

The video demo is recorded on the Tyros 5. A major difference between the Tyros 4 and Tyros 5 is the additional Organ World on the Tyros 5. This includes some brand new theatre pipe organ samples that are not available on the Tyros 4 or CVP-709. Of course, these new samples help to give the registrations on Theatre Organ Showcase more realism.

Specially edited voices and effects have been used on the Tyros 4, CVP-609 and CVP-709 to replace the 'missing' Tyros 5 voices and recreate the effect of every registration for the Tyros 5.

It is a shame that they only demo on the Tyros 5 when it would be helpful for a potential purchaser to be able to hear the demo on their own model of a keyboard as it is supported according to the sales information.

Martin
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 04:03:11 PM by Arnak »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 04:41:01 PM »
Hi Den,
  Did you specify that the registrations were for Tyros 4 when you purchased them.

Offline Denn

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 10:00:43 PM »
Hello Eileen, Yes, sure did. The pack comes with three sections, Tyros 4 and Tyros 5 (can't remember the other one) and an effects file. Loaded everything as per instructions. Not really impressed but the Claudia organ voice is nice and soft. Regards,Den.
Love knitting dolls

Offline meyrick

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 05:22:38 AM »
Hi Denn.. I have this Beesoft pack, and the Cathedral pack. They are listed for CVP 609 and CVP 709, Genos,Tyros4 and Tyros5.
Not wishing to be critical, but are you loading the correct file?
I have to say they did not come up to the expected sample of the Tyros5, but IMHO they work quite well on Tyros 4.

Regards
meyrick